1

Sam's p.o.v

"What's up guys?!" I said starting a vlog  "So today my little sister is going to stay with us for the week and we oh yeah Colby's here" I said showing him. "Hey" he said "And we are going to pick her up her flight gets here in about half an hour so here we go" I smiled then turned off the camera. "So (y/n) just graduated right?" Colby asked as we went down the stairs. "Yep" I said. *Time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

"There she is" Sam said recording. "Holy shit" I said quitely. She hasn't changed. "Hey" she smiled hugging Sam. "You grew" he laughed. "Yeah just a little" she giggled. "Hey Colby" she hugged me. "Heyy" I hugged her back. "You haven't changed at all" I smiled. "Yeah I know I'm still a emo fuck" she laughed. "Yeah I guess" I chuckled. *Time skip to the car* "guys look I'm I'm with" (y/n) was recording a little for her vlog "vlog seption" I said. "The vlog seption is real" Sam said.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"Can I has the aux cord?" I asked. "Depends on what your gonna blare?" Sam said "Definitely not My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and other stuff" I lied. "Okay" Sam handed me the cord. "Yes" I said. "Bring us back to the emo days" Colby said. "I still live in my emo days" I hit shuffle on my music. (and this is where I actually hit shuffle on my music and of course it's a sleeping with sirens song) "you guys don't know this one" I said. "What is it?" Sam asked. "Save me a spark by Sleeping with sirens"  *time skip and trigger warning I am triggerd. G note* "Triggerd!" I yelled. *Time skip to the good part* "WE'LL CARRY ON!!!" we were singing along to Welcome To The Black Parade. *Imagine this as a karaoke car pool video*  "WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN IN AN EARLIER ROUND AND SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN SWINGIN!" *Time skip* "WHOAHHH I NEVER MENT TO BRAG BUT I GOT HIM WHERE I WANTED NOW!!" We sang then Colby turned off the radio. "What do you think you're doing?!" Sam said referencing that one vine. *Time skip* "YES BUT WHAT A SHAME WHAT A SHAME THE POOR GROOMS BRIDE IS A WHORE!!" *Time skip I promise I'm done XD*
"And here we are" Sam pulled into his drive way. "I'm scared. Am I going to get pranked?" I asked. "No promises" Sam said. "Ah shit" I got out. Colby opened the trunk and grabbed my bag. "Thanks" I blushed. "You're welcome" he chuckled. *Casually time skip to the door* "wow it's bigger then I thought" Sam opened the door. *Time skip to tomorrow*

Sam's p.o.v

"Oh god. Did (y/n)s emoness rub off on you?" I asked Colby. "No I'm just... feeling emo today.." I could tell he was lying. "I can tell when you lie I'm your best friend" "True" he chuckled. (there was supposed to be a picture but I can't find it ;~; )

~Taylor sighing off 👻