78

Colby's filming a video where he's handcuffed to Sam, this is going to be interesting, especially since I have to follow them around with the camera. "Time to ambush your brother" he said and ran in and up the stairs and I followed and Colby put the cuff on Sam. "What the fuck?" Sam asked confused taking off his headphones. "We're giving the people what they want" he chuckled pointing to me. "God dangit" he said. *time skip*

After following them around for like two hours they finally took them off thank god and there's pizza so that makes it even better. Eventually Colby and I went home, I took Scraps out and when I came back Colby was in bed on his phone and I changed into some pajama shorts and one of Colby's shirts. I just casually straddled him, it's a pretty normal thing. "Hi baby" he said putting his phone down on his bed side table. "Hi" I smiled and kissed him softly taking his face in my hands as he kissed back. I pulled away and messed with his hair. "(Y/n) I love you so much, how did I manage to be with someone so perfect like you? Honestly baby you're out of my league" he said. "What are you talking about? You're the one who's out of my league, just look at you" I said running a hand down his chest. "No, you're out of my league" he said. "Oh come on" I chuckled. "You're literally so hot" I said. "So are you" he smirked a little running his hands up my thighs. "Colby I'm still on my period" I sighed. "It's no fair, by then end of this week my balls will be blue again" he said. "I know, I'm sorry. Just a few more day's" I chuckled. "But I can't wait that long, I'm a sex addict" he said making me laugh. "Oh I know" I said. "Come on baby, it shouldn't be that bad-" "Ew no" "Babyyyyy" "Dude blood will be everywhere, no" "yeah that's not hot" he chuckled. "Yeah" I said and laid next to him. "Aw did I ruin it?" He asked. "Kind of" I chuckled. "Damn I was so close" he said jokingly. "Yeah no" I said. "Well shit" he chuckled. *smol time skip*

"I love you" he kissed me softly making me smile into the kiss. "I love you too" I said kissing his cheek. "You know you mean the world to me right?" He asked rubbing my back. "Yes" I chuckled laying my head on his chest. "Good, never forget it" he kissed my head. "How can I?" I smiled. "I don't know, I'm scared you'll get sick of me one day" "That will never happen Babe, I love you too much" "Just making sure" "You know that won't happen" I said making him smile. "I love you" he squeezed me. "I love you too" I chuckled. *time skip again*

Colby's p.o.v

(Y/n) and I started watching a movie I'm my laptop but then I had to piss so I got up and went to the bathroom and when I came back (y/n) was on my phone. "Who the fuck is Alexa?" She asked. "Uh who?" I asked. "Don't lie to me Cole.." Her voice cracked. "Baby what are you talking about?" I asked. She showed me my phone and some random ass number texted me.

U: Hey it's Alexa from the other night ❤

U: I'm sorry it took me so long to text you lol I lost the paper you gave me with your number on it

U: I miss you we really should hang out again, but this time just to two of us 😏

"What? Baby no I would never do anything like this to you" I said. "You better not be lying.." She said tearing up. "I'm not, baby come here" I sat down and pulled her into a tight hug. "I would never, ever cheat on you. I love you more than anything babygirl, don't cry please I don't know who she is or how she got my number" I rubbed her back trying to calm her down. "H-how do I know you're not lying..." She said wiping her tears. "Baby look" I took her hand and pointed to her ring. "I gave this to you because I am serious when I say this, I love you more than anything, one day I want you to be more than my girlfriend. I want to marry you (y/n), why would I cheat on you if I just want you for the rest of my life baby?" I asked. "Oh my god.. I'm so stupid.." She hugged me tightly. "She has the wrong number I swear to god, I would never do anything like that to you" "I'm sorry.. I-I just I know there's so many other girls who are-" "Don't even say it" "Sorry.." She said. "Don't be, just please remember I'm yours forever" *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"Feel better now?" He asked deleting her number. "Very..." I said. "I'm sorry baby" he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it softly with his thumb. "No I'm sorry.. I just worry a lot..." "(Y/n) please don't, there's nothing to worry about, there's no way in hell I'd ever let you go" "Okay.." "I love you" he kissed my cheek. "I love you too" I smiled a little and kissed him, he kissed me back and we had a very gentle makeout session.

~Taylor signing off 👻