9

Colby's p.o.v

The Fucking alarm thing kept going off. It woke me up again. I rubbed my eyes. I smirked. (Y/n) is laying on me. I turned my head Sam's passed out cuddling with a pillow. I just watched her. She's so cute Sleeping, even better that it's on me. Wait. I checked my phone. 1:38 am. No, she's leaving today. Fuck.

*time skip*

Basically after we woke up we recorded a few things. Then once Target opened we left. "Well that wasn't as fun as I thought" (y/n) said. "sorry sis" Sam said. "it's fine, at least I got to do it with you guys" She smiled. "Awe" I chuckled. *time skip*

"and sadly this is the last time you'll guys see (y/n) for a while" Sam said. "Yeah, she's going back to Kansas, which is so sad" I said. "I know, but I'll be back" she smiled. *Time skip*

I was really sad that she had to go. "Bye Devyn" She hugged her. "Bye" Devyn said. "I'll miss you guys" She said. "We'll miss you too" The guys said back. "I'll be back" She smiled and walked out. I followed and so did Sam. We got in the car Sam handed her the aux cord. "One last Emo Jam session" I said. She smiled and plugged her phone in.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon started playing. "I know this!" Colby yelled. I chuckled. Many songs passed and we got to the Airport. "I don't want to go" I said. "Neither do we" Sam said. *Time skip cuz yee*

I hugged Sam tightly. "Bye Sam" I said. "Bye, don't be stupid. Call me when you get home" He said. "Okay, I will" I smiled and hugged Colby tightly too. "Bye Colby" I said. "Bye" he said. "Can I have my hat back?" He chuckled. "Told you it's mine" I chuckled. "Aw" he chuckled. "Sorry" I smiled. My flight was now boarding. "I'll see you guys later" I smiled picking up my bag. "Bye" They waved. I waved back and got on the plane. I put in my headphones and looked out the window as the plane took off.

Colby's p.o.v

And she's gone...

~Taylor sighing off 👻