43

We got food and after that Colby and I went to Targé because it's a fun place and we thought why not, let's play a little bit of hide and seek in target. He lost the round of rock paper sissors so I hid first. I found shelf to hide in and waited, every now and then looking between some boxes seeing if he'll walk by.

Colby's p.o.v

I've had it, since she's hiding I decided to finally buy condoms. We're doing this, no fucking interruptions this time. I quickly ran out to the car and put the bag in the back then went back inside to try and find her, we'll have a few rounds, then go on a drive, then I fuck her in the backseat.

After a while I couldn't find her, I decided to text her, I heard a phone go off. She's close, I saw movement in the shelf and moved the box. "Found you" I chuckled. "Took you long enough" she chuckled getting up. "Okay your turn" she smiled. She acts so innocent, but she's not when we're alone. "Okay" I said starting to walk off. The best place to hide, the bathrooms. Little bit of a dick move I know, I'll just hid there for a little and see if I can get rid of my problem down there.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I may or may not have gotten a little distracted while looking in the cds. But after a little I went back to looking, where can he be? Hm. I looked behind me a lot to see if he would be following me. Where is he? Okay, he's good at this. I had to pee so I walked to the bathrooms and who do I see walking out of the Guys bathroom? "No fair, you were hiding in there?" I said. "I wasn't hiding in there, I had to piss" he chuckled "I do too" I chuckled. "Okay, wanna do another round or?" He asked. "One more then we can go" I said then went to the bathroom.

Colby's p.o.v

I found a place to hide and waited, and waited, annnd waited. I wonder where she is.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I get easily distracted. But I found him eventually. "Sorry I got distracted" I chuckled holding a box of cereal. "You're a child" he chuckled. "Oh shut up, let's go" I chuckled taking his hand. I have cereal, and my boyfriend I'm happy. I bought my cereal and we went out to the car. I yawned "I just want to go home, eat my cereal and go to sleep" I said.

Colby's p.o.v

Fuck. Fine change of plans. "Don't worry we'll be home soon babe" I chuckled. You know, I could still do it... Hm

~Taylor signing off 👻

I know you all hate me 😂