16

Colby's p.o.v

What the fuck is wrong with me?! Oh my fucking god! After a while I spoke. "So, I saw you got a new roommate or should I say your new boyfriend." I said. "Oh Justin" she chuckled. "Yeah." "He's just my friend from New York" she said. Just my friend. "Oohhh  that Justin" I remember, that was the one guy she thought was hot. I'm trying not to show that I'm jealous. What no, I'm not jealous. "Yeah" she smiled.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I think he's jealous. *time skip*

Since Sam wasn't home we didn't go home. No one needed to know I was here. So we went to get some food. And who do we see there? Fucking Brennen. "Hey guys" "Heyyyy" Colby said. "When did you get back?" He asked me. "Today" I said. "Surprising Sam?" "Yeah" I smiled.

Colby's p.o.v

Go away Brennen. Please. "Mind if I eat with you guys?" He asked. "Not at all" I lied. He sat right next to her. Now I look like I'm their wheeling fuck. Brennen has told me He thinks she's cute, I can't lose her. We talked bout stuff, well they did. I looked at my phone moat of the time. *time skip*

"See you guys later" Brennen said. "Bye" we said. About fucking time. "God he's annoying sometimes" I said. "Yeah" she chuckled "He likes you" I said. "What? Why?" She laughed. "I dont know he does" I said. "Ew why?" She said. "Ew what?" I asked. "Me, I'm gross" she chuckled. "What? No" I said. "Colby you're just being nice" She chuckled. "You're not gross though" "funny" she said. "But you're not" "But I am" "(y/n) You're not" "whatever..." She blushed a little. Kinda broke my heart that she called herself gross..

~Taylor Signing off 👻