52

*time skip to when he gets home, I know what you're saying, ABOUT TIME*

I stole Buddy because he's a good doggo and Aaron's not home so I can't get yelled at. If I would I would love to steal him, but knowing Aaron he'll like kill me. I was just downstairs in the bean bag thing, I smiled just petting Buddy. I'm tired because I like didn't sleep last night because sleep is for the weak but guess who's falling asleep at 6pm?  Me. *time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

I can't wait to be home, I miss everyone, especially (y/n) she's literally my everything, I've never felt this way about anyone before. I know we're both really young but I can see her in my future. I know I want to be with her for a really long time. And I just can't wait to see her. *smol time skip*

When we got home it felt so nice and I'm surprised that (y/n) didn't hear is because Corey was yelling because we got home. She's here right? She has to be. I went upstairs to take my stuff up there and she wasn't there. We actually came home a day early so she's probably out somewhere. But I did look through the house for her, and I got way to excited when I walked into the kitchen and saw her in the bean bag, in basically all my clothes. Awe I love her so much. I smiled laying down with her and wrapping my arms around her. "I missed you so much" I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck softly. I closed my eyes just holding her, I really wish she would wake up now. *time skip*

She started to move a little, please wake up now. "Baby" I said in her ear. Nothing. I don't want to wake her up because she's too cute when she's sleeping, but I want too so badly. I'll let her sleep for a little longer. *smol time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I yawned stretching a little. Wait what. I rubbed my eyes and turned my head. I turned around and basically rolled on top of him hugging him. "Hey babe" he smiled sleepily. "You're back!" I smiled and kissed him. He smiled kissing me back. "Fuck I missed you so much" he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I missed you too!" I squeezed him smiling. I chuckled when he squeezed me back. *cute lil time skip*

Jake's p.o.v

Am I jealous? Of course not, but when Colby was gone it was really fun hanging out with (y/n) and I know I'm like the worst friend ever because I think I have feelings for her. Wow Jake this is how you're going to die.

J: Corey I have a problem

C: papa Günther will help you my child

J: I like someone but she has a boyfriend, help please

C: oh shit man, it's not worth it

J: I know and it's (y/n)...

C: Colby is like going to kill you, you know that right?

J: I know, what do I do?

C: I don't know, bro you're going to die, just like act like you don't like her

J: but I can't, you know what it's like to like someone

C: Dude you have too

J: fuck

C: yeah fuck is right

I'm fucked holy shit.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"I love you" I smiled laying my head back on his chest. "I love you too" he kissed my head. "It's great to have you back" "it's great to be back Baby" he laid his head on his shoulder. I smiled turning my head and kissing his cheek.

~Taylor signing off 👻