58

I woke up before anyone in the house. Ugh. I rolled over and smiled seeing Colby passed out still. I smiled messing with his hair a little. He didn't seem to be bothered by it so I kept doing it. Come on wake up pleaseeee. I just laid down on him, come on colbs I'm fat you should be waking up soon. After a while he didn't. "Colbyyyy" I said. It's not that early it's only ten. I sighecd getting up, I guess he'll wake up eventually. I went downstairs and got a bowl of cereal. I'm tired, I might just go back up with Colbs and pass out. Is it worth is to put my cereal back? I mean the milks not in it soooooooo yeah. I went back upstairs and Colby was on his back now. "Babe" I laid down next to him. "Colbyyyy" I laid my head on his chest. Bitch wake up. I closed my eyes for a little and sat up, then I pretty much just laid on him. He's still breathing so surprisingly I'm not killing him. I nuzzled my face into his neck and kissed it. *time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

I need to piss, I got up and went to the bathroom. I peed and went to wash my hands. I chuckled turning my head a little to look at my neck. "Damn" I said and washed my hands. I walked out and bumped into Sam. "Sorry" I said "It's fine" he yawned and went into the bathroom, I went back into my room and (y/n) was still sleeping. I just laid back down and got on my phone. After awhile I decided to post something on my Instagram story. I covered my camera do it would be a black screen. I tagged (y/n) and looked over at her thinking for a second and then I started typing.

I love you, you mean so much to me, I don't want to loose you ever

I rolled my eyes and just forgot about it. I'm being cheesy. Too cheesy, I seriously can't help it, just looking at her I can't help but think how or why? She means so much too me, and I just can't help but think ahead. God I'm stupid, She's probably going to leave me. They always do, it's either they leave me of I get cheated on. It always happens, but what if she does?... (Y/n)s not that kind of girl though... Would she do that to me? I hate to think she will... It's been a long time since I've head a serious relationship, and (y/n) knows about my past. I'm a serious man hoe. Well I'm a hoe for (y/n) now and that's how it's staying. *time skip*

She finally woke up. "You're up finally" she laid her head on my chest. "I'm up finally?" I chuckled. "I woke up at ten, then passed out" she chuckled. "After you did this?" He pointed to his neck. "Yeah" I kissed his cheek. "I love you" I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you too Colbs" she smiled.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"What do you wanna do?" I asked sitting up. "What do you wanna do baby? It's up to you" he said. "I suck at deciding" "No you don't" he chuckled. "Okay...hmm..... I just want to spend the day with you, out of the house and just do something, I don't care what, just lets do something fun" I got up. "Okay then" he chuckled getting up with me.

~Taylor signing off 👻