82

No one's p.o.v

So let's just say that they are fucked. Colby of course didn't use a condom which made (y/n) really worried and pretty mad that he didn't pull out or something. I mean we don't know if she will get pregnant or not, it's kinda like playing Russian roulette if you think about it. You're either safe or completely fucked. Colby has been trying to calm (y/n) down by telling her everything's going to be okay when really he knew it wasn't.

Colby's p.o.v

I'm in deep shit right now. I'm fucking dumb, they're literally in my backpack. I was just way too excited. I feel so bad now. "Baby I need you to listen to me. Whatever happens it's going to be okay I promise" I said. "O-okay.." She mumbled. "Here put this on and let's just go to bed" I handed her my hoodie. "Okay.." She took it and put it on. I put my boxers and sweatpants on and laid back down. She laid her head on my chest and I pulled our blanket up and covered us. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forhead. "I love you (y/n)" I said. "I love you too.." Her voice was shaky like she was going to cry. Why do I always have to fuck everything up? I feel awful. I rubbed her back slowly trying to calm her down. *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"Rise and shine guys!" Sam yelled as he unzipped our tent. "Yeah no" I groaned putting my hood up. "Oh come on sis it's almost noon lets go we came to have fun" "You're right" I yawned and rubbed my eye sitting up. "Give me a minute" I said. "Okay" he zipped out tent back up. I yawned and stretched. "Babe wake up" I poked Colby and got up and put pants on. Ugh I need to put on a bra. I quickly changed and shit and put Colby's hoodie back on. "Wake up" I kicked him in the leg very gently. "Colby" I groaned and shook him. "What?" He mumbled. "Wake up" I kicked him a little harder but still very gently. "Five more minutes" "fine then" I grabed his arm and pulled moving him a little. "Baby let go" he chuckled. "Are you going to get up now?" I asked. "Yeah" "okay good" I chuckled and let go of his arm. He sat up and stretched. "Get dressed boi" I said and unzipped the tent and went outside and zipped it back up. "So what's the plan for today?" I asked Sam. "Well Kat and I saw somw trails earlier when we went to go pee" "Is there like a porta potty around here bsvause I need to take my morning pee" I chuckled. "Technically afternoon pee" Kat chuckled. "And no, You can pee in a bush like Kat did" Sam chuckled. "It wasn't nice" She said. "You're killing Sam" I groaned. "It's either the bush or pee yourself, and I would suggest the bush" he said. "Fine. Kat come with me please" I said. "Okay" she said and got up. "Thanks" I said. "You're gonna need this" Sam said getting a roll of toilet paper from his bag. "Why did I want to go camping?" I groaned taking it. "Why did I agree to come" Kat chuckled as we walked off. "You know moments like this I really wish I had a dick" I chuckled. "Same" Kat chuckled.

~Taylor signing off 👻