59

I decided why not, I'll do something different today, Dev gave me some clothes awhile ago. I was looking through my drawer to find that one black crop top, yes a crop top, I know what am I thinking, I'm too fat for them "Whatcha looking for baby?" Colby wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "I'm looking for this one shirt that Devyn gave me" "Ohh" he said putting his head on my shoulder. "You're wearing fishnets?" He asked noticing them out. "Yeah.. Just trying something different" I said. "Found it" I said pulling it out. "Oh damn baby" he said. "Shut up" I chuckled grabing my black shorts and fishnets. "Let go" I chuckled. "Noooo" he whined. "If we're gonna go out then you need to let go" "fine" he said letting me go. I went to the bathroom and got dressed. Okay, I look decent. I kinda hate this shirt, I mean it's still pretty long. Colby wouldn't lie to me, I mean he'll tell me if I look fat right? Oh god. "Colby" I opened the door a little. "Yes?" He called. "Come here"  I said. He came out of his room and smiled. "Be honest, do I look fat or no?" I opened the door all the way. "What? No babe you look sexy" he smirked. I blushed covering my face a little. "No I don't" "Yes you do baby, would I lie to you?" He said. "No.." "Exactly" he kissed me.

Jake's p.o.v

I was about to go upstairs when Colby and (y/n) came down and holy shit... (Y/n) looks amazing. Fuck stop it Jake, Colby will throat punch you. "Hi Jake" (y/n) smiled. "Hey" I said. "Where'd Sam go?" Colby asked. "I think to Kats, I don't know" I said. "Oh okay, well we're leaving soon" "you guys going on a date?" "Yeah" she smiled taking Colby's hand. They're cute.. But I want that. "See ya later Jake" he said and they walked off. I'm gonna dieeeee.

J: Corey help meeee

C: what is it this time child?

J: I need a girlfriend, I'm jealous over (y/n) and Colby

C: go get yourself a boo then

J: my boo was taken by Colby

C: Jake I'm sorry but you missed your chance, we all knew that Colby liked (y/n) when she came here

J: yeah I know...

C: I'll be home soon so we can talk about it

J: okay..thanks

(Y/n)s p.o.v

We got in his car and drove off. "So, any ideas yet?" He asked. "Nope" I said looking at my phone. "So we're just gonna drive around till you have one?" "Pretty much yeah" I chuckled. "Okay" he chuckled putting his hand on my thigh. I blushed looking down as he rubbed his thumb slowly. "Hey um... Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Yeah" he smiled looking over at me then back at the road. "Do you think... N-nevermind.." "Do I think what?" "Nevermind.." "No baby tell me" "Do you think we'll last?.." I looked at him for a second then put my head down. I'm so stupid for asking that. "Of course I do... Why?" "I just feel like you'll get sick of me eventually.." "Sick of you? Never, baby I love you I would never leave you, you know I won't" "I know.. I'm sorry" I sighed looking out the window. "Look at me" he said. I looked over at him and he kissed me quickly. "I love you" "I love you too, now pay attention please" I chuckled a little. *home skip*

Colby's p.o.v

She's so perfect. I parked the car and we got out. She sat up on my hood smiling waiting for me to sit next to her. "I love you so much" I kissed her softly. She kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you too" she smiled and kissed my cheek. "You mean so much to I me you know that right?" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "I guess.." She said. "I want to stay with you forever.." Fuck. "Really?.." She looked up at me, she's so cute I can't. Her face turned red, her head was tilted and the way the wind blew her hair perfectly. I kinda choked on my words. "I-I uh y-yes.."

(Y/n)s p.o.v

He can't be serious. He blushed putting his head down. I didn't really know what to say... He can't be serious... Theres no way.. "I'm sorry... Just forget I said anything.." "No.. You can't be serious r-right?.." "I am serious (y/n)" he caressed my cheek. "Colby we're-" "I know... We are young still but when you asked me if I thought we'd last I felt like I was going to loose the one I loved the most.." I felt tears weld in my eyes he's being serious I'ma bawl. He sniffled a little. Oh god we're both gonna cry now. I wrapped my arms around his neck crying on his shoulder. He pulled me close by my waist holding me tightly.  Colby is the sweetest boy ever... I can't believe he's mine.. Seriously I couldn't ask for more.

~Taylor signing off 👻