54

Sam and Kat were upfront and Colby and I were in the back. I just realized that most of the rides, correction all of the rides involves going up in the air. Fuck. Colby was holding my hand and every now and then he'd squeeze it as we all would be talking. We were talking about a lot of stuff. I have to pee. Great. "Sammmmm" "whatttt?" He asked. "I need to pee, is there somewhere we can stop?" I asked. "I think there's a gas station coming up soon" he said. "Good" I said. *time skip*

Sam and I switched for like five minutes then I got yelled at because I may or may not almost got in an accident, Wow I'm a great driver. I was lectured about driving, the rest of the way by Sam and Colby because they like don't want to die, Kat just laughed which made me laugh. But anyway we got there, we paid and now we're here. Great. "Where too?" Colby smiled taking my hand. "Uh, I don't care" I said. "Come on" he chuckled pulling me along. "Okay" I chuckled. I'm gonna die. *time skip*

You know I was fine until the first ride and I like died, Colby felt bad and he took me around to the games. He said he was gonna be a good Boyfriend and win my something. "There's too many people, I hate it" I said. "Babe it's okay" he said. We were waiting at one of the game thingys. "Theres a fucking giant rainbow llama, Colbs you love me right?" I chuckled. "I got this" he chuckled getting his wallet. *time skip*

"What the fuck is that?" Sam asked. "Colby got me a rainbow llama!" I smiled hugging it. "Awe, Sam please?" Kat asked. "There's going to be no room in the car" he chuckled. "Sammyyyy" She pulled him to the way of the rainbow llamas. "You're lucky I love you" Sam said. I chuckled taking Colbys hand. "You hungry?" He asked. " Eh No- Colby they have cotton candy!" I said. "You're like a child" he chuckled as we got in line. "You still love me" I chuckled. "Yes I do" he chuckled and kissed me I smiled up at him, he stuck his tongue out at me, I chuckled and did the same. "You're so cute" he chuckled. "Stoppp" I blushed nuzzling my face into his arm. "No" he chuckled. The line went quick and I got my cotton candy, yay. "So, you don't want to go on anymore rides?" Colby asked as we sat down. "I mean, I can if you want me too" "I'm not going to make you if you don't want too" "Well I don't want to be that girlfriend that doesn't want to do anything with you" I said. "I didn't know you were afraid of heights, There's some rides we can still go on that don't go off the ground we can go on them if you want" he said. "Yeah we can but I'm sorry" "Don't be, it's okay baby" *time skip*

Kat and I now have matching giant rainbow llamas. Their names are Billy and Steven, also theres like no room in the car. "Just sit on my lap" Colby smirked. "No funny business" Sam said. "We're not going to do anything Sam" Colbys said. "Good" He said. We got in the car, Steven and Billy in the back with Colby and I, I sat on Colby's lap and moved Steven so I didn't have too. "Aw" He said. "Sorry" I said laying my head on his shoulder. I'm tired we've been there like all day, I'm hungry too. "Sam you love us right?' Colby asked. "Yes Why?" He sais starting the car. "Can we go to taco bell without Jake for once?" He asked. "Hell yeah" He said. "I love you Sam" I chuckled. *time skip*

J: YOU'RE AT TACO BELL WIRHOUT ME?!

Y: oops

~Taylor signing off 👻