53

Colby's p.o.v

I want to go do something with her, but it's late, so we really can't do much. But I also want to say in with her, I like haven't even let her go since we went upstairs. "Can I come with you the next time you leave?.." She asked. "I don't know if I can leave without you" I chuckled. "So is that a yes?" I asked. "I don't know if Sam will be okay with that" "aw.. Okay" she said. "I'm sorry" I kissed her head. "It's okay, I understand" she turned to face me and I kissed her.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"I missed you" I said laying my head on his shoulder. "I missed you too" he said as I nuzzled my face into his neck. I'm not weird, he smells fucking amazing. "By the way, you need to wear your lil peep hoodie so it smells like you again" I chuckled. "Baby you're not stealing that one, I love it" "But you love me" "can you steal another one?" "Hmm, you're black take chances one?" "Don't you already have one?" He chuckled. "Yeah but it's not big on me like your hoodies" I chuckled. "Fine" he chuckled. "Yay" I chuckled. "Are You going to steal all my hoodies? You're wearing my Nirvana one" he chuckled. "I just missed you, and I didn't know you were coming home" I chuckled. "So you decided to steal all my clothes" he smiled. "Yeah" I smiled and pulled up my hoodie aka his hoodie and pulled my sweatpants (also his) down a little. "Even my boxers" he chuckled. "If you had a bra I would wear it too" I chuckled. "Why?" He laughed. "I'm weird leave me alone" I chuckled. "But I like that" he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. *time skip*

I woke up before Colby and got in the shower. I decided I should give Colby his hoodies back for now. I got dressed and went downstairs. "Morning" Jake said getting cereal, my cereal. "Bitch that's mine" I said. "I'll buy you more" he chuckled. "Fine" I crossed my arms. "I'm surprised we didn't hear anything from Colby's room last night" he chuckled. "Shut up" I blushed. "What?" He chuckled. "I'm a innocent child" I said. "Bullshit Colby told me" "What?.." My face went completely red. "We're guys, we brag about stuff like that" he chuckled. "Interesting" I said. *time skip*

"Hi baby" I smiled and turned to see a sleepy Colby walking into the kitchen. "Hey babe" Jake said jokingly. Colby chuckled and I got up and hugged him. "Awe" Jake said. "Babe we're relationship goals" Colby chuckled kissing my head. "Damn right" I chuckled.

Colby's p.o.v

I didn't expect to wake up to my Girlfriend and Jake in the kitchen. I shouldn't be jealous anymore since I'm back now, but I shouldn't because (y/n) and Jake have a lot in common and I shouldn't just tell her not to hang out with him. *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I'm so happy, we're going to six flags. But also I'm scared because I'm going to die because I'm scared of heights, wow 13/10 because it was Sam's idea for a double date and I agreed because Colby really wanted to go and I didn't want to be that girlfriend who doesn't go.

~Taylor signing off 👻