74

Colby's p.o.v

I guess we both passed out. Oops. I ran my fingers through my hair and yawned. "Fuck" I rubbed my eye. (Y/n) was on the floor for some reason. How the fuck? But Okay then. I got up and picked her up bridal style and took her to our room and laid her down and covered her up. I went out to get a drink and realized that Scraps did his business on the floor. "Fuckkkk" I mean we both passed out so oops. I cleaned it up and he was sleeping on our chair so I didn't really bother taking him out, that and it's like 2am and I'm fucking tired. I just went back to our room and changed and got in bed with (y/n). Okay I get it her and Jake are close but I still get the feeling that he likes her. But that's just me, I'm paranoid. Am I going to rant on about my amazing fucking girlfriend again? Yes. Yes I am. I love Jake, I really do he's one of my best friends and I've known him for so long and I know. It just makes me feel like I can be replaced, but like I said it's just me since it's happened before. I just really, really, really, really love this beautiful human being who means the world to me. Just look at her, she's perfect in everyway to me. I couldn't ask for anyone else to spend the rest of my life with. I will do anything to keep her in my life. I smiled looking over at her and wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face into her neck and kissed it softly. "I love you" I said in her ear. I knew I wasn't going to get a answer because she's out. *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I have cramps. Fuck my life, I swear to god if I got my period a week early I'm going to throat punch someone. I got up and looked down just to make sure there's nothing on the bed. I went to the bathroom and oh look there's blood. Fuck. Ugh, I went back to our room to get new underwear and shorts and went back to the bathroom to change and put on a pad. Fuckkkk why is it early? Ugh I hate my life right now. I laid back down and crossed my arms staring at the ceiling. This is bullshit. I sighed and closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. I rolled on my side and curled up to Colby. I know going back to sleep isn't really going to help but I tried. *time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

I woke up and woah, hello morning wood. I yawned rolling over and wrapped my arm around (y/n). "Hey baby" I kissed her neck softly. Please wake up. I need you. "Baby" I whispered in her ear and sucked on her neck. I know what will wake her up I ran my hand down her body. "Colby?" She yawned rubbing her eye. "Hi babygirl" I kissed her neck. "What are you?-" "Shhh, let it happen" I slipped my hand into her shorts. "Colby I'm warning you. If you try and do that you'll be like Paul from cabin fever when he tries to finger Karen" she said.

(I love the 2016 remake of Cabin Fever XD Bert is me)

"Woah, okay then" I said. "Yeah sorry It's shark week" she said. "Damnit, I'll be back I need a cold shower" I sat up. "No you don't" she smirked pulling the blanket down. "I owe you" I smirked. "Yes, yes you do" she kissed me and started palming me. "You're making me want to fuck you more" I bit her lip. "You just have to deal with it for a week" she smirked. "I'm going to have blue balls" "Oh you'll live" she chuckled and pulled my boxers down. "Hopefully" I bit my lip. Fuck. *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"Do you need anything before I go?" He asked flopping down on the bed next to me. "Not really, when are you going to be back?" I asked. "I mean it depends, I promise I'll be back before you know it though" he smiled and kissed my cheek. "Good" I smiled. He smiled looking me in the eyes. "God You're beautiful" "Colby shut up, I look like I got hit by a bus" I chuckled. "No you shut up" he kissed me. "Okay" I smiled. "I took Scraps out so you didn't have to, hopefully. So you just stay here cuddle with our child and get some rest, and I'll be back later with snacks" he smiled. "Okay" I smiled and kissed him. "I love you" "I love you too" I said. "Okay, Don't die" he chuckled getting up. "I'll try not to" I said. "Just don't" he said. "Bye" "bye baby" he said and left. Well it would be nice if my body didn't hate me and you know didn't try and kill me with cramps. Wow I fucking love my period. I mean I'm not feeling homicidal yet so it's a good start. But I have a cute pupper right here so yay. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

~Taylor signing off 👻