45

Sam's p.o.v

They lied to me, wow. Who knows, maybe they have had sex before, well it's none of my business but I'm just worried. She's too young to be pregnant, they need to be careful.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

After I got in the shower I got dressed, just some shorts and a large shirt which pretty much made it look like I wasn't wearing shorts. I came back into our room and flopped onto my stomach on the bed. I got on my phone and just scrolled through Instagram. I was just looking at some funny videos and next a thing I knew there was a wolf whisle. "Shut up" I blushed looking over. "No" he chuckled laying next to me. I blushed looking over at him. "So" I said. "So" he put his arm around my waist. I turned so I was on my side. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I smiled. "You were amazing" his hand slowly went down and cupped my ass. "You were too.." I blushed. "We need to do that again sometimes" "Y-yeah.." *time skip*

My everything hurts more now. "This is your fault" I chuckled. "You were the one that got in the back" he chuckled. "Well what else was I suppose to do?" I laughed. "You could have said no" he chuckled. "I know, I just didn't want to" I blushed.

~sorry It's short

Taylor signing off 👻