65

*few months later*

So sadly we have to move soon. It was fun, but now It's just going to be Colby and I. We're going to go look for apartments later today, I'm excited. We looked at a few of them yesterday but sadly some of them didn't allow pets and I really want to get a dog, but I want to ask him if we can get one because I'm going to miss Navi and Buddy, Colby will too so it hopefully means we're gonna get one. "Ready baby?" He asked coming downstairs. "Yeah" I smiled. I took his hand and led him out to his car. "Excited?" He chuckled as we got in. "Kinda" I smiled. "I am too, it'll be nice just being you and me" he smiled. "I will" I smiled. *time skip*

We got to the first place and I liked it, it had a two bedrooms, a nice bathroom and and small kitchen but I think this one is the best so far because we can have pets. "So what do you think?" I asked. "I like it, do you?" He asked. "Yeah I do" I smiled. "Well then, how about this one?" He asked. "On one condition" I said. "And that is?" He chuckled. "We can get a dog" I smiled. "Of course babe" he smiled. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, it'll be perfect just you and me and a puppy, our little family" he smiled. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he smiled and took my hands. "How about after we're done with the paper work wanna go get some boxes and food?" He asked. "Yes" I chuckled. *Time skip*

When Colby and I got back we brought the boxes upstairs to his room. "We have a few days we don't have to pack yet" he said. "I'm gonna miss this place" I said. "I'm gonna do too but I won't miss people walking in on us" he chuckled. "That was one time" I blushed. "True but still" he chuckled. "Oh shit I have to actually take the rest of my sticky notes down and not just wait for them to fall" he groaned. "Oh come on, there's not that many left" I chuckled. "Yeah but I don't wanna do it" he said. "You don't wanna do a lot of things" I chuckled and started taking them off. "Babe you don't have to do that now" he said. "Well if we don't do it now, you won't do it at all" I chuckled. "That's a lie" he chuckled. "Sureeee" I took one off the wall and put it on his forehead. "Thanks, I feel loved" he said taking it off and then helped me. "Good" I smiled and went back to taking them off. *time skip againnnn*

"Sammy" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen. "(Y/n)" he chuckled. "So we found a place" I said sitting on the island. "You did? That's great" he said. "Yeah, and most likely next week we're gonna move in" I said. "Really? Wow" he said. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, just don't do anything stupid" he chuckled. "Mom's gonna be mad at me if you get hurt or anything" he said. "I know Sam, I promise I'll be okay" I smiled. "Anyway you guys will be coming over for videos and stuff" I said. "Yeah" he said. "See, I'll be fine" I chuckled. "Okay" he smiled. "Yeah" I poked his face. "Yep" he poked my face back and walked off. I smiled and got on my phone. "Hey (y/n)" Devyn said. "Hey" I smiled. He got up on the island with me and sat next to me. "So I need some help" she said. "Yeah?" I asked. "So Corey and I are going on a date and I need help on trying to figure out what to wear" she said. "You're asking me?" I chuckled. "Yeah" she said. "Okay" I chuckled. "Okay, come on" she chuckled getting up. I did the same and followed her upstairs. "So I wanna wear this" she said as we went in her closet. It was one of her cute short black dresses. "That's cute" I said. "Thanks but I need help picking one of these" she said picking up one of her bras. "Ohhh I see" I smirked. "Yeah" she chuckled. "Well, what's your favorite set?" I asked. "I like this one" "then we're that one, Corey only cares when he gets them off you" I chuckled. "Oh my god (y/n)!" She laughed. "I'm right though" I laughed with her. "You're right" she chuckled. "See" I said. "Thanks (y/n)" she said. "Welcome" I chuckled and walked out. "Hey (y/n)" Corey said as I walked out of their room. "Hey" I smiled. I know what you guys are doing later ha. Wait I'm jealous now. "Colbyyyy" I went back to his room. "Yeah baby?" He asked. "Hi" I closed his door. "Hey" he smiled closing his laptop. Time to be a hoe.

~Taylor signing off 👻