71

*next day*

I woke up early for once because Colby said we can finally get a dog. I'm so happy. I've always wanted a (favorite breed of doggo) but it all depends on what kind is there. But Colby isn't up yet, ugh I really hate how he's a heavy sleeper. I could be like dying and he'd just sleep through it, well not really but he could, I mean I swear he's sick of my shit. Yeah he says he loves me but like he hates me at the same time. It's obvious, but I hate him sometimes too, it's how relationships work I guess. I'm not going to love everything that he does, he's not going to love everything I do. Just because we have a lot in common doesn't mean we like the same things. You know that I'm thinking about it I really hate a lot of things he does. Him and Sam do stupid things, I kinda hate how him and Brennen are with each other a lot, I hate the whole Brolby thing and yeah. I know it's just a joke and shit but I don't like it. Moments passed of me just sitting there on my phone waiting for him to get up and the I just decided to get in the shower. I got my clothes and went to the bathroom. I got a towel and started the shower, I turned on some music, it's not like Colby's going to wake up. I mean, half the stuff I listen to is just screaming so maybe, but who cares if anything he's going to be mad I'm taking a shower by myself for once. I took off my clothes and I was about to get in when I remembered I still had on the ring Colby gave me. I took it off and put it on the counter. I started taking if off when I was in the shower because one time it slipped off in the shower and I like had a heart attack thinking it went down the drain so Yeahhh. I got in and did my shower things.

Colby's p.o.v

I have to piss. Great way to motivate me to get up. I groaned getting up, I rubbed my eyes and hear music coming from the bathroom. (Y/n) must be in the shower, I got up and walked in. "Morning Colby" she said. "Morning" I yawned and peed "Took you long enough to wake up" she said turning the water off and I turned my head hoping to see her beautiful body but she already had a towel on damn. "Sorry" I chuckled fixing my shorts and flushed. "How long have you been up?" I asked as she got on her phone and turned her music off. "Almost two hours" she said. "Why didn't you wake me up?" "Trying to wake you up is so hard dude" she chuckled. "Am I really?" "Colby do you not remember that Corey and Sam put you in the pool while you were sleeping?" She laughed. "Oh yeah, I guess I am" I smiled. "Yeah, now leave let me get dressed in peace" she chuckled. "Oh come on" I chuckled wrapping my arms around her waist. I didn't really care that she was wet, well not in the way I want her to be. I made a stupid face making her giggle. "Fine" she said. "Yay" I chuckled and kissed her. *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

After I got dressed I went out to the kitchen because I wanted cereal. "Baby" Colby said from the bathroom. "Yeah?" I asked turning back around and going to the bathroom. "Why'd you take it off?" He asked picking up my ring. "I started taking it off in the shower" I said. "Why?" He took my hand and put it on me. "I almost lost it in the shower once, I don't want to lose it down the drain" "Okay, sorry" he said. "It's fine, now I want cereal" I chuckled taking his hand and going back to the kitchen.

~Taylor signing off 👻

Hi yes I know I haven't updated in like forever sorry