47

*trigger warning*

I got a really good idea. I should prank Colby when he comes back. Hmmm what should I do? Maybe I should get him back for the prank he did on me? I could do that, but with who? Oh god if I did it with Derek like Colby would actually kill him. Aaron? Elton? I don't know, maybe I'll do something else that one has been done like a lot. I'll have to think about this, hmmmm. *time skip*

I have the perfect idea. When he comes home I'll hide and I'll leave him a note saying I left him and then I'll come out and stuff. Maybe? I don't know I'll feel bad if he cries, I don't want to see him cry.

Colby's p.o.v

I can't wait to come home, it isn't even the first show yet. I miss her so much. *time skip to when he comes home*

I'm so excited, it's like 11 pm she's probably asleep. I told her I was coming home and she hasn't answered me so she probably is. Once we got to the house We got our stuff and went inside. "Hey guys" Corey said as we walked in. "Heyyy" I chuckled and went upstairs. I'm surprised she's asleep this early. I smiled walking in. She's not here... What? I put my stuff down seeing a note on my desk. I opened it and read it.

Colby I'm really sorry to say this but I'm leaving you...

I crumpled the paper. Why?... Why me? I opened my bag. Maybe it was a good thing I brought it with me. I dug through my bag and found it. I don't care at this point, she left me. She's gone. I don't even know what I'm going to do without her. I rolled up my sleeve and just started cutting. I don't care. What am I going to do without her? I started crying thing about what she said if I went to deep...

(Y/n)s p.o.v

My camera died and it fucking sucks. I had to borrow Coreys camera and it took forever to find it I quickly made my way up to Colby's room I opened the door and gasped. What was I thinking? "(Y/n)?..." He dropped the blade. "Colby..." I teared up dropping the camera and rushing over to him. He hugged me tightly. "I thought you left me.." He cried. "You know I wouldn't do that.." I sniffled wiping my tears. I brought him the the bathroom to clean him up. I cried knowing that this was all my fault, he wrapped his wrist. "I'm so fucking stupid.." He said. "Colby it's my fault..." "No it's not.. We went over this before. It's my fault" he seems mad.. "I'm sorry still..." I looked down. "Don't be sorry for my stupidity" he lifted my chin. "You're not stupid.." I wiped a tear rolling down his cheek. "Baby I decided to do it..." "I wanted to pull the prank on you.." "Doesn't make it your fault" he kissed me softly pulling away a little. "Just don't do that to me again..." "I promise" I said. "Okay.." He kissed me again. *time skip*

I woke up realizing Colby wasn't there. I sat up and looked around confused, his bags weren't here. I looked at my phone, wait... It was all a dream? What...

C: morning baby ❤

Y: morning ❤

Y: I just had a weird dream..

C: about?..

Y: well I pulled a prank on you saying that I left you... But when I came in with the camera you were.. Cutting..

C: oh...

Y: yeah..

C: it was all just a dream (y/n), I told you I'm fine now, I got rid of my blade and everything

Y: Okay... Good, I just don't want you to do that ever again..

C: I promise I won't

Y: okay, I love you

C: I love you too

Colby's p.o.v

Sam was in the shower, I just got dressed. I sighed putting my phone down and looked through my bag. I found it and looked at it. Funny how such a small thing can make so much damage... I'm doing this for her, I threw it away.

~Taylor signing off 👻