75

Colby's p.o.v

I'm stuck in traffic and I'm totally having a great fucking time. I'm gonna be late. I have a photo shoot in like ten minutes and I'm defienlty not going to make it in time. God people piss me off so much. I sighed looking out the window. And now it looks like it's going to rain, just fucking great. I sighed just staring at the back of the car infront of me since there's literally nothing else to look at. My phone started ringing and I reached over and grabed my phone from the passenger's seat I smiled and answered. "Hi baby" I said. "Hi" she sounded really tired. "Tired?" I asked. "Yeah, I feel like death" she said. "Have you tried going back to sleep?" I asked. "I tried it didn't last long since Scraps had to go out" she said. "I'm sorry baby" "it's fine, are you at the shoot?" She asked. "Traffic is shit today. I'm going to be late and it pisses me off, and it's going to rain so either way I'm going to have to reschedule it" "I'm sorry babe" she said. "It's fine, I just feel like it was pointless leaving the apartment today" I sighed slowly moving forward. "I mean I guess" she said. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just bored but I feel like shit so I don't want to do anything" "I get that, I'm sorry" I said. "It's fine, I just think it's like about time I get birth control or something" she said. "Oh?" I asked. "I don't know, I just think it would be a good idea. And you know, just incase a condoms breaks or something, it should be fine" she said. "You're still going to make me wear them if you do get it?" I asked. "I think we should just be more safe, but that's just me.." "I guess you're right" I said. "I'm just saying if I got pregnant I don't think either of us would be ready" she said. "I don't think that" "Babe I won't be ready" "Don't say that, I think you'd be a great mom" "I don't, okay I'm 18 still. I don't think now would be a good time" "You're right, I'm sorry" "It's fine.." She said. "But I think you should get it" I said. "Okay" she said. "I swear to god I haven't  moved in the last five minutes" I groaned. "I'm sorry" she chuckled. "It's fine" I smiled. She makes me less homicidal sometimes. "So I don't know when I'll be home now" I said. "Okay" she said. "I miss you" I said. "I miss you too Colbs" she said. *time skip*

It started downpouring. Great and I literally just got the text that it was canceled. Okay time to spend like two hours driving back. I love my life, oh wait no I don't because I hate myself. Wow that got depressing quickly. I mean life has been pretty good. But I still have those moments where I really hate life and I just over think everything because it's me and I do that literally all the time. It's mostly just the thought of (y/n) leaving me for Jake. But I don't think she would, because I know she loves me but it's just in the back of my head that she's going to cheat. I'm just like paranoid because of my past relationships but I know for a fact (y/n) is not like the other girls I've dated. She's not a hoe... Well only for me she is, but besides that she's not one. She's just like the best thing That's happened to me so far. Well other than Sam but when him and I met, I met her. Both of them are my best friends and Sam surprisingly doesn't hate me for dating his sister. I thought he would, but thank god he doesn't. If he did... I don't want to think about that because I feel like everything would be ruined. I'm just so happy that it's not because yeah I'll have the girl of my dreams but Sam's my best friend. I know that he hates that (y/n) and I are sexual but he's a guy he gets it, we all get horny a lot. Like Sam and I tell each other everything and he tells me about him and Kat and all the stuff they've done, and I get it that when I talk about (y/n) and I It's kinda awkward because that's his sister. But after I've been single for so long he wants what's the best for me and I get that but like if I anything happens to her he will hate me for it and I understand that. But I'm going to do anything to make her happy, I honestly sound crazy because I love her so much I really want to be with her forever and I do want to marry her.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I feel better I guess. I got up and dressed so I don't look like a crackhead, well I always do so whatever. I wanted to look decent when Colby came back so he won't be scared of me and leave me because I look gross.

~Taylor signing off 👻