70

After Colby got in the shower he sat down next to me. "So... I've been think about something" he said. "And that is?.." I asked. "I just, earlier I was excited till I saw the camera, I know that we haven't really talked about this but in the future do you actually want kids?" He asked. "I don't really know..." I said. "Okay..." I could see that he was a little disappointed. "Colby I'm being honest.. I never thought we would actually last this long. It still feels like we just started when it's been almost ten months. And with everything that's happened I never thought it would be any of this. It hasn't been a year yet and you want to marry me which is just crazy to me because I'm literally just turning 19 next month. I'm just saying how do we know that we'd be okay in the future" I said. "(Y/n) I know that you really want to wait and I understand that, which is why I'm waiting till I actually ask you. But I don't want to think about all the bad things that could happen in the future. I don't want to think that we will ever break up because I really love you. You're the only girl who has made me feel this way baby, I want to be with you forever" he said taking my hands. "I want to be with you forever too" I smiled. "This is why I'm asking now because we both know that we're going to be together for a long time baby" he smiled. "But still Colbs we just have to wait. Oh and by the way when are we getting a dog? Because I know how to take care of a dog and not a child" I chuckled. "How about tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes!" I smiled. "Okay" he chuckled. *time skip*

Colbs has been so lovey dovey since we talked earlier. Literally I can't he's perfect I love him so much. I smiled kissing his cheek as he squeezed me again. "Okay babe you're going to kill me one of these times doing that" I chuckled. "No I'm not" he chuckled squeezing me again. "Release" I said. "Oh come on, why?" He asked. "I'm thirsty" "Well I'm right here" he smirked. "I'm not that thirsty Colbs" I chuckled "Rude" he crossed his arms looking away from me. "I didn't mean it babe" I chuckled poking his cheek a few times. I sighed getting up and got a drink. "Colby come on" I said sitting next to him. "Are you really mad because I'm not in the mood?" I chuckled. "Yes" he said. "Oh my god" I laughed. I could tell he was trying so hard to keep a straight face. "Fuck" he chuckled. "See you can't be mad at me for that" I said. "I can't be mad at you in general, I love you too much" he said. "That's a lie" I said. "No, wait I mean" he said. "Oh thanks Colby" I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Welcome" he smiled. Awe his dimples oml. I smiled poking it. "You're so cuteeee" "I know" he chuckled. *time skip*

Sam came over to film something with Colby and I was just in our room on my phone. Then I sneezed so fucking loud. "Shut up!" Sam yelled. "Well sorry!" I yelled back. "Both of you shut up! And bless you babe" Colby chuckled. "At least one of you two love me!" I laughed.

~Taylor signing off 👻

The last part came from me being at a play and I sneezed when it was so quiet 😂