86

I slowly made my way up to our apartment. I just feel empty... I don't know I kinda regret it now.. But it's for the best. I sighed turning the corner and saw Jake coming down the hallway. "Hey" he smiled. "Hey" I smiled and we went right by each other and I took a deep breath before walking in. "Hey.." I said walking in and closing the door behind me. "Hey" he got up from the couch and came over to me. "So how'd it go?.." He asked. "G-good.." I felt the tears start to weld in my eyes. "That's good.. Baby I'm sorry this is really all my fault" he sighed. "Colby it's okay.." I tried not to make it obvious that I was going to cry but it didn't work out that well since a tear ran down my face. "Baby.." He said wiping it away and brought my head up. "I'm sorry.." I said. "Don't be... I know this is I'm hard for you, it is for me too.. But I know what will make you feel better" he took my hand and led me to our room. I followed him and he sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I sat down and leaned up against his arm looking up at him. "I love you..." I said. "I love you too" he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his lap. I kept my head down to avoid eye contact.. But he brought my chin up and made me look at him. "Don't be like this baby.. Please" he said. "I'm sorry.." I sighed. "Don't be.. I'm the one who should be sorry (y/n), it's okay that we're going to be out of it for a little" he said. "I know.. But I'm still sorry. It's just hitting me harder than I thought it was" I said. "I know baby, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you I promise" "How?" I chuckled. "However you want me too" he smiled. "Okay" I smiled and kissed him. I love that our lips fit together perfectly together, it's like we're meant for each other. "You know, you're perfect" he smirked a little brushing some of my hair behind my ear. "So are you" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

~Taylor signing off 👻