83

*time skip six weeks*

Colby's p.o.v

Sam and I just got back from filming a video. It's 8am and it's too early for this at least I'm home now. I yawned unlocking my door and coming in. I dropped my bag and walked to my room expecting (y/n) to be there but she wasn't. "Baby?" I asked walking to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw her throwing up in the toilet. "Fuck baby are you okay?" I quickly went over to her rubbed her back. "Y-yeah.. This always happens when I'm getting my period" she panted a little running her hand threw her hair. "Are you good?" I asked. "I think so.." She got up and flushed the toilet. "You sure?" I asked. "I'm fine Colbs, I'm happy you're back" she smiled and hugged me. "I am too" I kissed her forehead. "You're warm" I put my hand on her forehead. "I think you have a fever" I said taking her hands. "I think so too.. I'll just get in the shower" she said. "Okay good, I'll join you" I smirked a little. "Not this time please, you should go and get some sleep. You look sleep deprived as fuck babe" she said. "I know I am" I said. "Go sleep please" she said. "Okay baby, we must cuddles after you get out of the shower" I said. "Yes we will" she smiled. "Okay good" I kissed her. "Now out" she chuckled. "Okay baby" he I said and went to our room and changed.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I started the shower and then took off my shirt and turned to the side in the mirror. I hope I'm just a little bloated because I'm getting my period... I put my face in my hands. If I was pregnant I couldn't even take a test till next week. Jesus... I teared up because I'm terrified still. I've been so paranoid ever since.. I got in the shower after taking off the rest of my clothes. I kept taking deep breaths trying to calm myself down. *time skip*

After my shower Colby and I did cuddle and it was really nice. He told me about what happened on the trip and then we dtayed in all day and watched movies. *time skip again, almost two weeks later*

I couldn't stay still. I had to let them wait a while till they said anything. I still haven't gotten my period...so yesterday I bought three pregnancy tests.. I'm so nervous right now. I was on the verge of tears because I think I know what they're going to say.. I've been wearing nothing but hoodies for the last few weeks because I've noticed that I've gotten bigger... My worst nightmare is happening right now... How am I going to tell Colby?.. How am I going to tell Sam? He's going to kill me.. After about five minutes I went back into the bathroom and looked at them. All of them said pregnant... I started crying. I sat on the floor nd cried in my knees. I'm too dumb to be a mom.. Colby and I can't be parents yet... This is going to ruin our relationship I just know it... Oh my fucking god...

Colby's p.o.v

Y: Colby you need to come home now.. 

C: Why? What's wrong baby?

Y: It's really important

C: Are you okay?! I'm coming home now

Y: Okay good thank you.

I tried to call her but she didn't answer which made me worry more. I rushed back to my car and got in and drove off and hurried to our apartment building. *smol time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I had one of the tests in my hoodie pocket for when he gets home...I stopped crying awhile ago and I'm just going to cry more.. I can't believe it.. I'm pregnant... I wiped my eyes trying not to tear up. I jumped as our door swung open. "Baby what's wrong?!" He asked out of breath. "Come sit..." I said. "Okay? I thought you were hurts or something" he said sitting next to me. "Yeah sorry" I chuckled a little. "So um... Colby I-i.." I stopped tearing up "Baby tell me please.." he said putting hand on my thigh. "I-I'm pregnant..." I started crying and he was just quiet. I knew it I ruined it.. "I-I know you don't want it-" "What?... (Y/n) of course I want it..but I get it if you don't. I'm not going to put you threw it if you're not ready.." He made me look at him and I saw the tears in his eyes. "R-really?.." My voice cracked. "Yes" a tear ran down his cheek and my heart just hurt. There's no way I could ever go through this now... And now that I know he would like it I don't know what to do... "Colby I don't think I can do it...I'm sorry.." I wiped my eyes. "I-I understand.." He hugged me and I instantly hugged him back. I broke down. My anxiety was killing me, I couldn't stop crying, Colby was crying which made me feel like such an awful person. *smol time skip*

We decided that we weren't going to tell anyone about this. He understands that I can't mentally or physically put myself through this. There is no way I can go through 9 months of this... I just feel so bad because it's ours... "Colby I'm so sorry..." I said. "Don't be.. You're right. I know it's better if we do this..." He said. "I hope so..." I sighed and looked down and grabbed my phone. I got up and went to our room so make the call. I sat on my bed while it was ringing and waited. Eventually my doctors office answered and I set up a appointment tomorrow... I felt so guilty I almost cried on the phone.

Colby's p.o.v

I fucked up big time. I can't believe I was that stupid... I'm actually thankful that we decided to do this... There's no way I can be a dad now. Everything will change and it's just going to destroy (y/n) if we decided to keep it. This is all my fault and I feel like such a useless person, I literally fuck everything up. I looked up as (y/n) walked back out and sat next to me. "It's tomorrow..." She said. "Okay.." I said. "(Y/n).. This is all my fault and I'm so sorry... I know that this isn't something we can just brush off either and I know we're both going to be pretty fucked up by this.. You more than me but I completely understand and support your decision because in this it's all about you babygirl. You always come first" he said obviously trying not to cry. "We can both agree that we're not ready for this.. And I will always feel guilty because of this because I can't handle this. This is what I'm suppose to do, and now that I'm pregnant I'm a coward..." I said. "I'm a coward too babe, this scares the shit out of me for so many reasons. There's so many things at risk when you're pregnant, you can die. You're the most important person in my life and I could never live with myself if anything happens to you" he said pulling me into his lap. "I love you so much (y/n) Golbach...this won't change anything between us. We both agreed on this and it's going to be okay I promise" he said. "I love you too Colby Brock... You know I won't stop over anything... Well unless you cheat on me or something but I know you would never so that to me" I chuckled a little. "I would never hurt you babygirl" he kissed me softly. I had my arms around his neck and I kissed back. It feels like a lot has been lifted but I know tomorrow's going to be a stressful one too... I wish this wasn't happening..

~Taylor signing off 👻