23

Once we got home we decided to watch a movie. Colby made popcorn, he also chose the movie. A scary one, yeah I'm going to sound like a child but I don't like them, Colby knows this.   He sat next to me. "Scared?" He chuckled. "N-no" "that's a lie" he wrapped his arm around me. "Shut up, you know I don't like scary movies" I said wrapping my arms around his arm. "It's okay baby, I'm here" he kissed my head. I blushed nuzzling my face into his arm. "Awe" he said. "Shut up" *time skip*

Every now and then there would be a jump scare and I would jump. Colby would laugh. Once the movie was over he went to make more popcorn. My turn to pick a movie. Me being me. I picked (Favorite movie that isn't a scary movie, sorry) *time skip*

It was getting late, but the movie wasn't over yet. I couldn't help it, I fell asleep.

Colby's p.o.v

"Babe?" I asked as the movie ended. Awe she fell asleep. I smiled. She's so cute. "I love you" I smiled and kissed her head. She still had her arms around my arm. I slowly laid down making sure not to wake her. I'm not weird. She's cute when she sleeps. She's mine now. I stared up at the ceiling. I remember that the only time I would do that is when I was Depressed. All because of her. Funny how one person can make you feel. When she asked me about my wrist I didn't want to tell her, I just lied. I don't think I should tell her, I don't want to tell her. *time skip almost a month*

She had to leave... I didn't want her too.. She's going back so she can get all of her things, that means she's going to be gone about two weeks... I know she's going to be coming back but... She'll be gone for our one month Aniversery...

~Taylor signing off 👻