80

"Babe I have an idea for where we can go" "Where?" I asked. "Vegas?" "And why do you want to go there?" "Oh no reason" he smiled. "Sure" I rolled my eyes. "That's the one place I don't want to get married" "no one has to know that we did" "No" I chuckled. "Okay fine" he said. "Why don't we ask Sam and Kat first and see where they want to go. Even if we went to Vegas Kat and I can't really do anything fun since we're under 21 still" "So what? Nobody has to know about that either, besides you've had drinks before" "That's because you guys gave me them at the house. That's different than being at a casino or where ever" "Fine, where do you want to go?" He asked. "I kinda want to go camping, you know go somewhere nice, have a fire and roast marshmallows, maybe catch fireflies" "That sounds perfect" he smiled. "Yeah" I smiled up at him. "So I think we should find a nice camp ground somewhere and then ask them" I said. "I'm on it" he said getting on his phone. "Should we ask Jake and Tara if they want to come too or Devyn and Corey?" I asked. "I think we should just stick with the four of us" he said. "Okay" I said. *time skip*

It's a go for camping! Fuck yeah, Kat and I are going to Targé to get tents and shit and I'm really excited. And I guess we're going today because none of us had anything planned so yee. Kat was in the cart and I was pushing it looking for the camping stuff. "I think it's that way" Kat pointed. "Okay" I said and went in that direction. Eventually we found the isle. "So do we want one big tent or just get two?" I asked helping Kat out of the cart because we needed it now. "I think we should get two" she said. "Okay" Tents, check. "We also need like a fuck ton of this" I grabbed three cans of bug spray. We got some sleeping bags and lanterns and flashlights and other camping necessities. We also got a lot of water and snacks because it's also like four hours away so it's still a road trip yay. After we got way more shit than we needed we checked out and put all of our shit in Colby's car because who needs a car when you can just steal your boyfriends. *time skip*

We left all of the stuff in the car, Kat went to Sam's and I went home because I need to bring Scraps to Jake's. Bad idea I know, Jake can't even take care of himself. I knocked on Jake's door and waited till be opened up. "If you somehow manage to kill my dog I will kill you" I said. "Jesus" he said letting me in. "I'm just saying" I chuckled unhooking Scraps from his leash. "It's a pupper" Griffin said coming out of the bathroom and picking him up. "Griffin you're somewhat smarter than Jake, make sure he takes care of my child" "Got it" he smiled petting Scraps. I put a bag with his food in it on his counter and said bye to Scraps. "Okay bye guys" I said. "Bye, have fun" Jake said. "We will" I smiled walking out going back to finish packing. *time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

I feel dumb that I brought condoms. I mean you never know, maybe Sam's gonna need one. Condoms are usless to me at the moment since (y/n)s on her period still. But you never knowwwwww. "So who's driving first?" I asked. "It's your car you get the first shift" Sam said putting his bag in the trunk "Okay" I put my bag in too and closed it and got in. Sam and I were upfront and (y/n) and Kat were in the back. "Lets go fuckers" I said starting the car.

~Taylor signing off 👻