76

I actually got out of bed today, be proud of me, and I showered so yay. I didn't bother putting on makeup because I'm dying. I sighed just staring at the wall. Fuck I'm so bored and I wanna do something but Colby's going to be home soon so yeah, we can do something maybe. I groaned when my phone went off, who are you and why are you- oh it's Derek, wow we haven't talked in a long time.

D: Hey

Y: Hey my dude, it's been awhile lol

D: Yeah.. Anyway what are you doing later? We should hang out

Y: I don't know at the moment lol we should dude

D: Yeahhh so how's life?

Y: Pretty good, how bout you?

D: Pretty shitty, I was hoping I would be able to see you to hopefully make me feel better

Y: I'll have to see what Colby's doing because he's going to be home soon and he's my ride

D: I can pick you up

Y: No it's fine, I rather wait. You know how Colbs is

D: yeah I know, he like controls you

Y: He doesn't control me.

D: To other people it does look like it

Y: Dude he's not though, he's literally the best guy I've dated.

D: okay sorry, I just kinda thought that because we haven't hung out in a long time it's Because of him

Y: No it's not. The reason why we haven't hung out is because we just don't talk that much anymore

D: Well we can fix that

Y: Yeah I guess

D: Did I make you mad?

Y: well yeah, I haven't heard from you in months and now you're just like "your boyfriends controlling"

D: I'm sorry

Where did that come from? I'm confused. I got up hearing the door opening and walked out to the living room. "Hi baby" Colbys smiled. "Hi" I smiled hugging him. "Feeling any better?" He asked hugging me back. "Yeah, a little" I said. *time skip*

I kinda want to bring up the conversation that Derek and I had but I don't know. I feel like he'll just get mad over it, he's had a bad day so far and I don't want to make it worse. "Something on your mind?" He asked. "Yeah..so Derek texted me earlier asking if we could hang out and I told him I wanted to wait till you got home and then he just straight up called you controlling" "What?" He asked. "Yeah I know, you're not" I said. "Why'd he say that?" "I don't know why he would, I thought he liked you but I guess not" "I guess not" he said. "Yeah. Anyways... I wanna do something, I've been bored all day" I said. "Perfect because Sam wanted us to come over and film a video with Mike, Kevin and Jake" he said. "That sounds fun, what are we doing?" I asked. "No clue, we'll see when we get there" he smiled. "Funnn" I smiled. He smiled back looking me in the eyes. I felt my face heat up as he caressed my cheek and gently rubbed his thumb on my cheek. "I can't say this enough, I fucking love you" "I fucking love you too" I chuckled a little leaning up and kissing him softly. "Good" he smiled caressing my other cheek and kissing me again. I smiked into the kiss kissing him back. "I have to go get ready" I said. "But you look perfect" he said. "Babe I won't take that long, I promise" I said. "Okay, fine" he said. *smol time skip*

After I quickly did my makeup we went to Sam's. Jake was already there when we got there and all we have to do now it wait for Kevin and Mike. I groaned as I saw that Derek texted me again.

D: Okay, I'm sorry

"What was that for?" Sam asked. "Nothing just people being annoying" I said putting my phone on the coffee table. "Derek again?" Colby asked. "Yeah, now he's all like "I'm sorry" " I said. "It's okay babe, don't worry about that now" "wait what happened?" Sam asked. "It's just stupid shit" I said. *time skip*

Mike and Kevin showed up finally and now we're going to play spin the bottle and do stupid shit. Yay.

(I fucking loved that video XD it's great)

Kevin casually sniffed my man, Jake fake cried on me, Mike put ice in his boxers, Sam had to keep his arms up for like the whole video, and Colby gave a pep talk to himself for asking out his cousin. You may be wondering what I did, well me. I got 100 dollars, and I had too lick my name into Sam's floor. Colby refused to kiss me after I did it though. But after the video we just hung out for like ever. Like we're still talking and Colby just brought over Scraps because it's been hours. We're just talking, and listening to music with a adorable puppy. Kat came over with Tara and Aryia came over too, so we're all just chilling. It's getting pretty late and I'm having but I'm tired. Colby had to let Scraps out and I'm trying my hardest to not fall asleep. "I think it's about time we go guys" Kevin said. "Yeah" Mike said. "I want taco bell" Aryia said getting up. "Well let's go then" Kevin chuckled and they left. "Tired" Sam chuckled messing up my hair. "Yeah" I yawned. "Same, Sammy?" Kat asked hugging him. "Yessss?" He asked. "Can I stay the night?" She smiled. "Of course baby" he said and kissed her. "Awe" Tara said and nudged Jake. "Jakey can I stay the night?" She chuckled. "I will make you sleep on the balcony" he said. "Rude" she said and crossed her arms. "I'm kidding, the couch" he chuckled. "Wow Jake you're a great boyfriend" Sam chuckled. "Fuck yeah brotha" he chuckled. "I think I'm gonna go" I said getting up amd stretching. "Okay sis, see ya later" Sam smiled. "See ya, if Colby comes back tell him I went home" I said. "We will" they said and I went out and bumped into Colby. "Woah, hi baby" he chuckled. "Hi, I'm gonna go home. Are you coming?" I asked. "Yeah" he said and we walked to our apartment. I changed into pajamas and laid down, Colby joined me with Scraps moments later. I cuddled up to him and kissed his cheek and nuzzled my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist amd squeezed me. "(Y/n) guess what" he said. "What?" I asked. "I love you" he smiled and kissed my head. "I love you too Colby" I smiled.

~Taylor signing off 👻