17

Sorry in advance for the 🅱ops
Also good music suggestions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's nice that Colby doesn't agree with me when I call myself gross and shit. I'm not doing it for attention, even though Colby is hot. It's nice.

Colby's p.o.v

Stop being a Pussy, tell her. I love you (Y/n). I love you. "So what now?" She asked. "I don't know. Any ideas?" I asked. "We should do a video or something" she said. "Ooo" I Chuckled. "Is anyone home?" She asked. "I don't think so" I said. "Let's do a stupid video" she chuckled. "Like what?" I asked. "Vlog or something?" She said. "You know, last time you were here people have asked for a Emo carpool Karaoke video" I chuckled. "Really?" She chuckled. "Yeah, I was thinking about doing it with Frank" I chuckled. "WE SHOULD!" She jumped. "Okay, okay" I laughed. *time skip*

Frank was busy, Good I'm alone with her. We set up the camera. "Ready?" I asked turning on the camera.

(Y/n)s

"Hell Yee" I smiled. "Whats up guys, today I am here with (y/n)!" He said. "Hai" I waved. "And we are doing something that has been requested a lot. But when she went back to Kansas we couldn't do it. And today is Sam's birthday and he and no one else really knows she's here and Sam's party is later so let's waste time by doing this" He chuckled. "Yee" I chuckled. I just shuffled my music. (Here comes the  🅱ops)

"My wife!" I yelled. (You have to admit Ash Costello is hot XD) I'm about to break you by New Years Day came on. "Wife?" He chuckled. *time skip* 

"I know this one" He chuckled. Situations by Escape The Fate came on. *casual sing a long till the next song XD*

"YAY!" I yelled as Death Is A Party, Invite All Your Friends by Palaye Royale came on. "I don't know thissss" Colby was casually moving to the beat. *the next song*

"Ooooo" Colbys said as Breath In, Breath Out came on.

"I love this song!" Colbys said. *casual sing along*

"Do you know I count your heartbeats befor you sleep" I sang along. "Okay then" Colby said. *smol time skip* "Oooo" Colby was Dancing to the acoustic part in the song.

"All time low!" He said. "Yay" I chuckled.

Colby's p.o.v

This songs relatable. I smiled watching her sing along. I should tell her now, but I'll do it after the video.

"YES!" she yelled

Panic's new song is a bop. It's like the only one I really know the lyrics to. We sang along in till I pulled up to a gas station. "I'll be back" I said. "I'm coming" she got out with me. We got a drink and I got gas. The guy at the counter was looking at (y/n), kinda pissed me off. I couldn't do anything since she's not my girlfriend. Sadly. I should tell her.

We got back in the car, I pumped the gas and got back in.

"I love this song" She said. (I'll stop now XD)

After that song we decided to stop. "That's all for this video, we got a lot of footage and I have to edit this shit" I chuckled. "Yeah" she chuckled. "That is all for this time, I'll see you guys next time" I said pretending to turn off the camera. I'm doing it. "That was fun" I said. "Yeah it was" she smiled. "Remember that thing I wanted to tell you?" I asked. "Oh yeah" she said. "Well, I wanted to tell you" I said. "Tell me" she smiled. "(Y/n). I've liked you for a long time... And last time you were here I just. I, I got the feelings again and I wanted to tell you. I love you" I said. She covered her mouth, obviously blushing. "Really?" She asked. "Yes" I said. "I've liked you for a long time too" she blushed. "So... Wil you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes" she smiled. "Just letting you know the camera's on still" I chuckled. "Oh my god" she said covering her face. *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

Sam gets home soon. No one still knows I'm here, we pulled up Sam was here. "Okay, ready" he smiled. "Yeah" I said. We got out and walked in I followed behind him. "SAM!' he yelled. "WHAT?!" He looked down from the 2nd floor balcony thing. I don't know what it is. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We said. "(Y/n)!" He yelled. He ran downstairs. "Hiiii!" I said as he  hugged me. "I thought you couldn't make it" he said. "Surprise" I giggled.

~Yee it finally happened

Taylor Signing off 👻