35

Hickies aren't fun. Oh shit, Colby has a photo shoot today. Oops. Welp I couldn't help myself. Unlike me, Colby just had his uncovered. And it's a big one like damn. He just casually has his hood down and there it is for the world to see. I mean I guess that's a good thing, hot guy with a hickey means he's taken so yeah I guess I did good. I chuckled to myself. "What?" He asked. "Ah nothing" "come on tell me" he chuckled poking me. "No" I said backing up he kept on poking me causing me to laugh until my back was against a wall. I blushed as he stopped his hands went down my sides and kissed me. If Sam or any of the guys come downstairs they'll see us. Fuck. Well I couldn't help but kiss back. "Colby" I said through the kiss. He's gonna be late. He pulled away and kissed me again. "Colby you're going to be late" I said. "true" he sighed. He kissed me softly. "I'll be back. I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. He smiled and rubbed our noses together. "Awe Eskimo kiss!" Devyn yelled. I blushed Colby chuckled and kissed me again. "Bye babe" he said. "Bye, have fun" I said. *time skip*

I had to edit. A lot. Ugh. I had my headphones in watching back the footage, adding in background music and shit. Ugh I hate editing sometimes because it takes so long.

Colby's p.o.v

I stopped by ice cream place because it's hot as fuck and I want ice cream. I got out, called (y/n) because I'm gonna be a good boyfriend and call her to see if she wants anything. No answer, well this is where I wing things. I know she loves chocolate so yeah.

(Me being me I almost put so yee. I am trash help me XD)

After ordering I drove back home kinda fast because I don't want her's to melt. I pulled up and got out. I went upstairs to my room. "Hey babe" I said walking in. I saw that her headphones were in. I tapped her shoulder she jumped. "Holy shit" she said. She took out her headphones "I didn't mean to scare you" I chuckled. "It's fine" she chuckled. "I got you this" I smiled handing her her ice cream. "Awe thank you" she smiled up at me. I smiled leaning down to kiss her. She smiled and kissed me. "How was your shoot?" She asked. "It was good" I said. "That's good" she said. "Editing?" "Yeah, It's a video that Derek and I did" she said. I don't know why, I just don't like him. They're really close, I just don't trust him. After a while she was done and we watched the video through. It was funny, but gross. They did the redits 50/50 challenge I did that with Jake, maybe I should do it with her next who knows. *time skip*

(Y/n) was editing another video I had my hand on the desk watching her. "Colby?" "Yeah?" "Did you get your wrist cut again?..." Oh shit. I didn't realize that they were that noticable. "Yeah... Babe I think I should tell you something..." "Yeah?.." "(Y/n) before we were dating I did something stupid... Y-you can probably guess what it is..." "W-why?.." "I was just... I didn't know what to do... When you left the first time I just, I was depressed, I wanted you but... I didn't know how to tell you.." "You did that because of me?.." She asked. I nodded. "What? Why?" "I don't know... I'm stupid" I said. "No, Colby you're not" she got up and hugged me tightly. I shouldn't have told her but I couldn't keep this a secret forever.

~Taylor signing off 👻