61

Colby's p.o.v

I guess we fell asleep since I woke up in the car. Holy shit what time is it? "Baby" I yawned shaking her a little. "Five more minutes" she mumbled. "Babe we have to go home" "I don't want to" She nuzzled her face into my chest. "I know but It's really late" "But Colby" she nuzzled her face into my neck. I bit my lip she she presses up against me and kissed my neck softly. Now I know what she wants. "Condoms are in my bag" I smirked. "How'd you know?" She chuckled. "I can tell" I bit my lip as she sucked on my neck. I brought my hands up her back. My hands found the way up her shirt. "You have to wait" She said in my ear and sat up. "What?" I asked sitting up. "Lay back down" she pushed me back down. "Since when do you want to top?" I smirked. "Since now" she took off my shirt and kissed me. I grabbed her waist kissing her back. I took off her shirt and she pulled down my pants. "Sam ruined the first time I tried to do this" she chuckled a little pulling down my boxers. "Yeah" I chuckled a little. She smirked a little then licked. I bit my lip grabbing her hair. I laid my head back. Holy shit. I don't remember her being this good. "Damn baby" I pushed her head to go faster. I stopped when she started to gag. Oops. "Sorry" *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

So we didn't get home until like 4am like wow. Sorry we would have been home sooner but ooops. We snuck upstairs but as soon as we walked into Colby's room. "So where have you guys been?" Sam asked. Shit. "Places" Colby said. "(Y/n)?" He asked. "It's my fault we passed out in the car and I didn't want to come home because I was wide awake and I didn't want to wake anyone up when we came home but this" I pointed at Colby. "This was tired so we came home" I chuckled. "Oh I see, didn't want to spend the night in the car?" He chuckled asking Colby. "No, I love my bed" he said. "More than me?" I asked. "Uh..." He said. "I knew it" I frowned. "Wowwww Colby" Sam chuckled. "You know I love you more" Colby smiled. "I know" I smiled. "Okay night guys" Sam yawned. "Night" we said and closed Colby's door. I took off my hoodie and went to go get shorts to change into. "I'm surprised he didn't notice your neck" he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Yeah, he's going to kill me if he does" I chuckled. "Kill you? He'll kill me" he chuckled. "Well you had a really big one right here" I poked his neck and chuckled. "You're a fucking leech" he said. "So are you" I chuckled. "Yeah" he said. I smiled just looking at him. This is mine, like how? I still can't believe it. "I love you (y/n)" he said. "I love you too Colby"

~Taylor signing off 👻