60

My eyes hurt from crying. "Sorry about your shirt.." It's literally soaked from me crying. "Don't be.. It'll dry" he said and kissed my head. "So" I said. "I shouldn't have said it then, it just slipped out, but I don't think that anything or one could come between us, I know Sam wouldn't like the idea of us getting married.. But it can just stay between us" he said. "A-are you serious? We don't know what can happen in the future, you shouldn't even be with me still, I've hurt you so much.." "(Y/n) please stop mentioning that... It's okay, it's my mistake, you did nothing to me that would make me want to do that to myself" "How am I supposed to feel knowing that you've done that?.." "It was like twice, okay, it's not your fault, and please don't say it is, it's not, I would never blame you for what I've done" "I still feel bad.." "Don't" "okay.." *time skip*

We moved to the back seat since It's dark and I wanted to be loved so I'm making this bitch cuddle me. "When are we gonna go home?" I asked. "Depends" he said. "On what?" "You know" he smirked. "Ohh" I chuckled. "Maybe" I smiled laying my head on his chest. "I love you" he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you too" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "So...do you really want to-" "get married?" He cut me off. "Y-yeah.." "I do (y/n). I love you more than anything. I know it's sudden... But I just feel like I needed to say it now, and we can wait if you want to but I'm still going to get you a ring" "holy shit noooo, Waitttttt" I said. "Whyyyy?" He sounded like a child. "Because" "But baby" "But Colby" "Fine" he crossed his arms. "Thank you" I said. "Welcome" I could tell he was mad. "Colbyyyyy" I poked his face. "Don't be mad at meeeeee" I kissed his cheek. He stayed quiet. "Stay quiet if you're leaving me" "What?" He quickly answered. "Are you mad at me?" "No" "Then why'd you go quiet?" "Because the ring will show you that you're mine, Jake will get the hint" "Colby he doesn't like me" "how do you know?" "How do you know he likes me?" "It's obvious (y/n)" "I don't think he does, and of he did, I'm not going to leave you for him. He's annoying" I chuckled. "Yes he is" he chuckled. *time skip*

Jake's p.o.v

"Just look at them, they're perfect but I'm jealous" (y/n) always posts pictures of them on snapchat. I shouldn't be mad over this, I had my chance and never took it. "Jake I think you just have to try and find someone else to distract you from (y/n)" Corey said. "I know.. I'm trying Corey. Just imagine if Deyvn was dating one of you're really good friends? How do you think you would feel?" "I would feel Awful.." "Yeah that's how I feel" "Jake you just need to find someone else I know that this is hard for you it would be for me too" "Can you help me find someone?" "I can try" "thank you" I said.

~Taylor signing off 👻