15

"What's up guys today is Sam's birthday and (y/n) is on her way" I smiled talking to my camera. "Sam and (y/n) are really close and she did say she wasn't going to make it this year, but she is and we're going to pick her up" I said. *time skip*

I got out of the car and walked in. I told her I would wait by the entrance. After a while I saw her. I'm going to tell her, I just have to wait for the right time. "Hey!" She hugged me tightly, she's still wearing my hat. I smiled and hugged her back."how was your flight?" I asked. "It was good, does Sam know?" She asked. "No, he's not home" I said. "When will he be?" "No idea" *time skip*

Once we got into the car I turned the camera on. "And she's hereeee" I said. "Yee" she smiled.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I missed him. "(Y/n)?" He asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "I've been-" my phone started ringing. "It's Sam" I said. "Hey" I smiled answering it. "Hey" he said. "Happy birthday!" I said. "Awe thanks (n/n)" he said. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it... I will next year. Or I'll come up next month" "It's fine" he chuckled. "Yeah, I'm stuck here for a while. But I'll be back" I said. "I've missed you" "I've missed you too" I said. "Sam" I heard Kat say. "Sorry I have to go" "okay bye" I said and hung up.

"Sorry about that" I said. "It's fine" he said. "You were saying?" I asked. "Uh it's fine, I'll tell you later" he said. "Okay"

~I know it's a little short sorry

Taylor signing off 👻