28

*Time skipppp*

I'm flying back today, I'm so happy. Yeah I love it in Kansas but I really miss Colby and I can tell he's a little sad because I'm not there. But It's nice to know that my best friend didn't want to hang out with me becuase she was hanging out with her boyfriend. Nice to know that my best friend rather hang out with her boyfriend than me. It's fine I guess, I'm just happy that I get the window seat. *time skip*

The guy that was sitting next to me was really nice and funny. His names Derek and he's like my new best friend. We have a lot in common, and he's coming to LA to basically be like every other youtuber. I got his number so we can Colab in the future, my flight landed, I got my bags, and went to find Colby. He texted me saying he was at the entrance. I made my way there and was basically hug tackled. "Babe I missed you so much!" He said. "Colby!" I hugged him back. He leaned down on me and kissed me. "I missed you so much baby" he said. "I missed you too" I blushed. *time skip*

Once we got back to the house Sam was so happy to see me. "I misses you" he said hugging me. "I missed you too" I smiled hugging him back. It was just us, it was great. My stuff was being shipped here so I have no idea when it was going to get here. Colby took me upstairs. "Babe you have no idea how bad I've missed you" he said sitting next to me on his couch. "I think I know because I missed you too" I said laying my head on his shoulder. He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled kissing him back. He gripped my thigh deepening the kiss. I missed this, I wrapped my arms around his neck he slid his Tounge in my mouth pushing me down. I blushed because he was on top of me but I really didn't care, I missed him too much. *time skip*

After that make out session thing he held me close with his face buried in my neck. I couldn't help it, I fell asleep. *smol time skip*

I yawned and turned. "Babe" Colby whined wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me back. I felt special being the small spoon.

~Taylor signing off 👻