32

*time skip a few months*

Life is great, it's been amazing living with the guys and being with Colby, I love him. I finally got home, I filmed a few videos with Derek and other friends I've made. Colby doesn't like it when I hang out with him because he thinks I'm going to cheat or something, I don't understand the point of cheating, stupid in my opinion. I parked Colby's car, yes I'm a Bitch that borrows my boyfriends car. I got my bag and got out, I walked in and went upstairs to his room I opened his door and just wanted to cry. Colby in bed with Kat. "Oh shit" Colby said. "Well fuck you too" I teared up and just ran out. "Babe wait!" I heard Colby running after me. I just got in his car and drove off. Why would he do this to me?...

Colby's p.o.v

"Fuck!" I said. "Kat I fucked up" I pulled out my phone and called her. Nothing. "I shouldn't have agreed to do this" She said. "I shouldn't have even tried to do this to her" I started to tear up. It was just a prank... "Colby calm down she'll come back" "What if she doesn't?.." I sniffled. "Calm down" she took the camera from me and turned it off. I just kept on calling her, leaving voice mails. "Baby..." *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I went to Derek's, I didn't know where else to go... "So your Brothers Girlfriend?..." "Y-yeah" I wiped my tears away. "That's fucking awful, I'm so sorry" he hugged me again. I hugged him back but was interrupted by my phone ringing again. "God damnit Colby!- oh... It's Sam..." I sniffled and answered it. "(Y/n) please come back" Sam said. "Aren't you mad?... It was Kat" "No I'm not, (y/n) it was all a prank, we have it on camera if you don't believe it" "W-what?!" I was a little mad. "Just come home, Colby's crying, he's really sorry" "Put him on" "kay" awhile later "Babe I'm so sorry" he was crying. I'm gonna cry now. "Colby don't do that to me..." Tears welded in my eyes. "I'm so sorry, I knew I shouldn't have...forgive me please, you know I'd never do that to you.." "I forgive you... I'm sorry I stormed out.." "It's fine, I'm so sorry that I did that to you, baby come back please" "I'll be back soon.." "Thank you" "I love you" "I love you too" I hung up. "So you guys good?" "Yeah, it was a prank, should have known..." "That's sucks, I'm sorry but at least he wasn't actually cheating on you" "yeah... Thanks for letting me in. I need to go now" I got up. "No problem, see ya later" he hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. "Bye" I walked out and got in the car and drove off.

~Taylor signing off 👻