20

I should have paid attention to where I was going. What the fuck? I'm lost. In California, this is just great. I pulled out my phone and started to call Colby, I sighed. "Hello?" It wasn't Colby, it's Brennon. "Hey Brennon, where's Colby?" I asked as I sat on a bench. "It's (y/n)" he said obviously talking to Colby. "Hey babe" Colby said taking the phone. I blushed I need to get use to that. "Hey, uh. I need some help" I said. "What's wrong?" "Uh. So I went on a walk and, I didn't pay attention to where I was going and now I'm somewhere on a bench" I chuckled a little. "Oh my god" he laughed. "Don't laugh at my stupidity" I chuckled. "I'll come pick you up" he chuckled "thank you" I smiled. "No problem, love you" "Love you too" I smiled. I Don't know why but I keep on getting butterflies when he says that to me. I told him what street I was on and he hung up.

I was on my phone waiting. "(Y/n)?" I looked up to see some guy. "Yeah?" I asked. "It's me, (ex's name)" "Ohhhh" I said. "Yeah" he chuckled. "Sorry, I didn't recognize you" I chuckled. "It's fine" he chuckled and sat next to me. "So how have you been?" He asked. "Good" I smiled. "So what are you doing in L.A.?" He asked. "Oh yesterday was my brothers birthday so I came up yesterday" "Oh yeah, I just saw him earlier" "yeah" I chuckled. "So how are you?" I asked. "Good" "that's good" "yeah"

Colby's p.o.v

I was almost there, I turned on the street she said she was on and saw her on a bench with some guy talking. I pulled over and got out and walked over to them. "Hey babe" I said making it very clear that she's my girlfriend. "Hey" she smiled. "(Ex's name) this is Colby" she said to the guy. "Hey" he said. "Sorry, I have to go" she said. "See ya around?" He asked. "Yeah" she smiled getting up. Oh hell no. I took her hand and led her back to the car. I opened her door. "Thanks" she smiled. I stopped her and kissed her before she got in. I closed her door and looked over at the guy then got in myself. "Sorry about getting lost" she chuckled. "It's fine" I said. "Hey is that (ex's name) the same as the one you dated?" I asked. "Yeah.." "Oh, fun" I started the car.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I could tell he was a little mad. He drove off. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "No" "is it because of (ex's name)?" I asked. "Yeah" "why?" "(Y/n) when you guys were dating he wanted to fuck you" he said. "Colby that was the 9th grade" I said. "Yeah? And?" "And that was in the past, he probably has a girlfriend" "And you're my girlfriend. I don't want you talking to him" "fine" I crossed my arms. "I'm sorry, I just. I don't want to lose you..." "Colby you not going to lose me... I promise" "I'm sorry. Want to go get something to eat?" He asked changing the subject. "Yeah" I said. *smol time skip*

I looked over at him, defiantly not staring or anything. But holy shit. This is my boyfriend. Wow. Wait... His wrist. "Babe?" I jumped a little. "Yeah?" I asked. "Where do you want to go?" He asked. "Uh. I don't care" I said. "What happened to your wrist?" I asked. "Oh when we explored a place it got scratched up" he said. "Oh.. Sorry" I said. "It's fine" he said. At least he didn't do what I thought he did. Why would he?

~Taylor signing off 👻