7

Sam's p.o.v

"Sammy boi let's go have some fun" Colby said walking in (y/n) followed. "What?" I smiled. "I leave tomorrow, and I wanna go have fun, as in let's go spend the night in target" she smiled. "Yeah" I smiled. "Yay!" She hugged me "I love you brother" she smiled. "Awe" Colby said. "Let's go and try to not get kicked out of the mall!" She said. "Hell yeah!" I said. *time skip cuz I'm lazy*

Colby's p.o.v

(Y/n) stole my batman snapback "hey" I chuckled. "Mine now" she said putting it on. "Sure" I chuckled. She looked cute with it on. Or should I say cuter because she is wearing her "Daddy's" hat. "Earth to Colby" Sam waved his hand in my face. "What?" I asked. "Do you want food?" He asked "yeah" I said. "Okay what do you guys want?" He asked. "Pizza" (y/n) and I said together. "Okay" he chuckled and walked off. (Y/n) sat down and I sat across from her. She got out her phone I didn't know what to talk about so I just got on my phone too. I saw that I had a snap from Brennen so I checked that, it must have been a ass snap because it was nothing, so I was checking peoples stories and saw (y/n)s
stole this hat from Colby. Mine now 😜

I chuckled. "Its true. This is mine now." She chuckled. "Okay, fine" I said. (Y/n) smiled and pulled out the camera, we had already filmed a few things before then like our intro and she'd recorded some randomness in the car. "So. How's it going?" She asked pointing the camera at me. "Well you stole my hat, Sam is taking forever to get the pizza, I really need to pee" I said. "That's information that needed to be shared with the Internet" She chuckled. "Yeah, I'll be back" I got up to go to the bathroom because I needed to to pee.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"Now I'm alone" I said turning the camera to face me. "Sam's waiting in line, and Colby's taking a piss. I did steal his snapback. He's not getting it back, its mine now" I was just casually talking to the camera. "So. How's your day going?" "That's nice, people are staring at me because I'm talking to a camera. That's nice" I said. "I literally don't have anything better to do right now" I said. After about 2-3 minutes of literally recording randomness Colby came back  "Wasting our memory card?" He chuckled and sat down. "That's what I'm good at" I chuckled and flipped the camera. "So? How was your piss? This is important information" I said. "Well" he chuckled. "It was nice" be smiled. "Lovely" I chuckled.  "Sammy boi" I filmed him walking back with our pizza. 

~Taylor sighing off 👻