4

I alarm that I set went off. 9:30 am I got off the couch and went upstairs. Sam was still asleep, I peaked into Colby's room "Hey" I whispered. "Yeah?" He asked. "Dude can you come with me somewhere?" I said. "Where?" "Just get in the car" I said "okay?" He followed me downstairs. "What are we doing?" He asked as I grabbed his keys. "I need moral support"  "for what?" "Get in the car and I'll explain" I walked out.

Colby's p.o.v

I'm very confused but I followed her. She got in the passenger side so I guess I'm driving, I got in. "Can you please tell me what we're doing" I said. "Okay. Well I'm getting a needle through my face" she said. "What?" I said. "I'm getting my nose pierced and you were the only one awake and I need moral support" she blushed slightly. "Okay? Why?" "I was fine when I got the tattoo, but a needle going through my nose I don't like that" "So you just need somebody to hold your hand?" I asked. "Yeah, basically" she smiled. "Well off we go then" I started the car. *Time skip* "this is actually happening" she said nervously. "you don't have to do it" I said. "Colby my mom said that I would never be able to do this. She's not here and Sam's asleep so I can do this" "You're crazy" I chuckled. "I am" she smiled *Skip cuz yee* "Okay ready?" The piercer said "yeah" she said. "Okay. On three. One, two, three" he said. "Oh god" she took my hand. "That didn't hurt as much as I thought it was" (what I said lol) *time skip*

(Y/n)s p.o.v

"I just did that" I smiled looking in the mirror. "Yeah it looks good" Colby said "thanks" I smiled. "How much do you want to bet that Sam wont notice" I smirked. "Well you have a ring on the right side of your nose so probably the second he sees you" he said. "True" I smiled. *Time skip*

We walked in. "(Y/n)?" Sam said. "Yeah?" I said. "I told you to tell me where your going" he said. "Relax Colby was with me" I said. "Where'd you- you got your nose pierced?!" "Yep" i smiled. "First the tattoo, then the piercing, what's next? You bring some random guy here?" "Yep" I smirked to piss him off. "You better not" he said. "Guys just calm down. Like I said before (y/n) can do what she wants" Colby said. "yeah but still" "I'm still your sister, the weirdo" I smiled. "I know" he smiled

~Taylor signing off 👻