Fever [ edited ]

Pairings : All x Taehyung

Contains: Fluff , little space tae,

Which Taehyung had a high fever and when he is sick he becomes a little and his feelings became more sensitive.

--------------------------------------------------------

3rd person P.O.V

Taehyung's eyes snapped open. He sat up. He gasped and breathed heavily. His body drenched in sweat.

He groaned and ruffled his own hair. He just woke up from a nightmare

He shivered slightly and pulled the cover over his body.

" Why is it so cold..? "

He mumbled. His voice hoarse. His eyes dropping slightly still feeling sleepy.

His head was pounding and his muscles ached uncomfortably.

He glanced at the digital clock on the drawer beside his bed.

' It's only 4 A.M... It's too early... '

Taehyung laid on his bed again, closing his eyes. He tried to sleep but he just can't. He furrowed his eyebrows in frustration.

H

e got up slowly. His body was soaked with his own sweat but still he felt cold.

He took out Jungkook's oversize hoodie that he borrow from Jungkook just a day before from his closet and wore it.

He looked around searching for his roommate, Namjoon but found nothing. 

'Maybe he sleep at the studio again.. '

Taehyung thought. He sighed. He wrapped himself with a blanket making him looked like a burrito and slowly waddled outside.

He coughed and sneezed a lot. And his body won't stop sweating. But still he felt cold. His body trembled slightly.

His cheeks was tainted pink so does his nose. His pink lips formed a small pout.

He went to Seokjin and Yoongi's room to find some comfort since their room was the closest to Taehyung and Namjoon's.

He stood outside Seokjin and Yoongi's room and knocked softly. 

But after ten minute waiting for someone to open the door, he whined softly because no one answered him.

He grabbed the door knob and turned it carefully, trying to not make any sound. He opened the door and get in before closing the door again.

" Jinnie hyung..."

He called out. His voice was raspy and his throat felt like shit. Talking just made him felt worse.

When he heard no respond he walked  toward Seokjin's bed and sighed loudly when he saw no one on the bed.

Then, he tiptoed toward yoongi's bed to see if he was sleeping.

Yoongi was sleeping soundly on his bed. Of course he will be asleep. It was 4 A.M in the morning.

He was about to go out not wanting to disturb Yoongi but yoongi looked so warm and he was so cold.

He knew he would regret his choice later but he didn't care cause yoongi's bed looked so comfortable .

He slowly get on the bed and cuddled with Yoongi . He wrapped his arms around yoongi's body.