Angel and demon part 3

Requested by IdIotAuThoRnIm

Pairings : taegi

Contains : fluff

Which Yoongi and Taehyung meet again as human

____________________________________

Third Person P. O. V

"Taehyung hurry up or we'll  be late for school!"

Taehyung could hear his friend yell. He cursed under his breath and ran downstairs.

"I'm sorry. Now let's go!"

Taehyung grabbed his friend's hand and they ran out.

Taehyung was sweating and  breathing hard when he arrive at the his school.

He look at his watch and sigh.

'Good. I'm not late. There's 2 minutes before the bell ring.. '

Taehyung smile and when he was about to walk he bumped into a man.

He fall on the floor with a groan. He could hear the man said sorry. He look up to say it was okay. He widen his eyes and stay frozen as soon as he saw the man.

The man was strangely familiar. Taehyung could feel his eyes getting teary. 

"Yoongi?"

He said without thinking. Taehyung gasp when he realize what he said. He didn't even know any Yoongi or that man.

"Tae?"

And what make him even shocked was because the man know his name. He was not popular. He's more like an outcast.

The man offered his hand and Taehyung blushed when he realized that he was still sitting on the floor.

Taehyung took the man's hand and the man pull him up.

"T-thank you.. "

Taehyung look down. He mentally curse himself for stuttering. The man chuckle and Taehyung swear he just heard the wedding bell chimed.

" Can I ask you something? "

The man said. Taehyung nodded.

" Have we meet before? "

Taehyung think for a second. He shook his head.

"No I don't think so.. "

They both fall silent.

"Maybe we have meet in our past life?"

Taehyung suddenly blurted out. He turned red and covered his mouth.

The man laugh and ruffle his head and Taehyung feel like he will pass out in any second.

" Umm.. Let's introduce again..?"

Taehyung suggested. His statement come out more like a question.

" Yeah sure. "

Taehyung smiled and hold out his hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. "

Taehyung said. He smile widely showing his boxy smile. Yoongi smile and shake Taehyung's hand.

"I'm yoongi.. Min Yoongi.. "

__________________________________

(a/n) Jin want to atleast do something so he make Taehyung get to be born again but this time as a human. Same goes with Yoongi.