Boss

Pairings : vkook, vmin, taegi

Contains : sexual contents, killing,

In Which Taehyung , The boss of 3 profesional and most wanted killer was kidnapped

---------------------------------------------------

"These are the files about the mission that you ask for boss"

Hoseok said and handed Taehyung a bunch of files.

"Thank you" Taehyung said with a sigh and began to read the files. Hoseok bow and left the room.

One of his client had just gave him the most impossible mission he had ever get. To kill a Mafia leader. And what makes the job hard are the Mafia leader are hella smart and strong. No one had ever hurt him.

Taehyung wants to reject the mission but the client are his most important client. The client had even offer him a large amount of money.

"Alarick Lee" Taehyung mumbled and read the man's profile. The man are handsome and had a lot of muscle. He looks normal but Taehyung knows how messed up his mind is.

The man's victim are all killed brutally. No matter what age or gender , all of his victim are raped before he kill them.

Taehyung felt like vomiting when he looks at some of the pictures of Alarick's victim. They all didn't even looks like a human body.

Taehyung knows that if he want to kill the man he will need to send more than one of his killers.

' Maybe I ask Namjoon and Jin? No. He said he and Jin will celebrate their anniversary.

How about Yoongi? No I can't ask him. I gave he and Jimin a day off so I couldn't ask them.

Jungkook? But he just finished his mission. I can't ask him to do this mission too. He need to rest and I know how much he hate Alarick '

Taehyung tried to thinks who can he send. But all of his most professional killers are either busy or he gave them a day off.

'I guess I do this mission myself ' Taehyung sigh.

Taehyung are a professional killer. In fact ,he is popular among the underworld people. Many people knows him. Even if you are not from the underworld, you knows who is he.
But he are not too confident in killing Alarick alone. He need at least one of his professional killer to helps him.

He prepared his weapon and go to Alarick's mansion alone because he needs to be low profile and quiet. Hoseok helps him hack the mansion's system so that Taehyung can sneak in.
Taehyung enter the mansion without any problems. ' This is a lot more easier than I thought ' Taehyung thought.

Taehyung enter the hallway of the mansion. There are no one guarding making Taehyung felt suspicious.

"Hoseok. Where is his room? " Taehyung whisper.

"At the third floor. The 3rd room on the left" Hoseok said through the ear piece.

Taehyung quickly went upstairs and enter the room that Hoseok said. He slowly close the door behind him and looks around.

He smirk when he saw someone on the bed. He walks to that person thinking that the person are sleeping. He was about to take out his gun when a though cross his mind.

'Wait. Isn't this too easy? It must be a trap!' He thought and quickly turns his back.

When he's about to run away, a hand grab his wrist and he was pushed on the bed. The man above him holds his wrist tightly.