Stalker

Pairings : vmin

Contains : angst, mature content, blood, killing,

Jimin's love for Taehyung his favorite singer is just too much

_____________________________________

Third person P. O. V

" Ahh!"

Jimin moan. His hand move faster as he is jerking himself.

He is imagine Taehyung under him begging for him to break him. To fuck him.

Jimin let out a groan and cum. His white liquid dirtied his hand and a  picture of Taehyung that he is holding.

Jimin wash his hand and the photo. He walk out of the toilet and went to his secret room.

He puts the photo with the rest of his masterpiece. The room is filled with Taehyung's photo.

He lick his lips when he look at his photos collection of Taehyung naked

He take out a piece of ticket and kiss it.

"Master will come to you soon kitten.. Wait for me.. "

______________________________________

Taehyung giggle when Hoseok his band mate Peck his nose.

His dongsaeng, the maknae of the group, Jungkook wraps his arm around Taehyung's waist while Namjoon feed the baby boy of the group some fries.

"I can't wait to see our fans!"

Taehyung said excitedly and Jin chuckle. He ruffles Taehyung's hair.

"Me too " yoongi, Taehyung's boyfriend said with a smile.

________________________________

The day of the concert,

Taehyung smile widely showing his boxy smile to his fans.

He is now performing his solo song, singularity.

That is the last song his group/band will perform for the concert.

He bow alongside with Namjoon, Hossok, Jin, Jungkook and Yoongi.

"I'm so happy!!!" Taehyung said. His band mates smile at his cuteness. They went to the hotel they are going to stay at.

They all went to their own room to take a shower. Taehyung walks to his room.

He take a shower and change his
Clothes. He wear a baby blue pajama.

Taehyung lay on his bed and drift off to sleep, not noticing that someone is watching him.

_____________________________

Jimin is very lucky. He is born in powerful and rich family. He have so many talents and he is very intelligent too.

The only problem is that he is not normal. He is mentally insane. His parents did a bad job in raising him.

They spoiled him. Give anything he want. When Jimin kills his classmate, Yeri, they make it looks like Jimin is innocent.

Everytime Jimin do something bad, he always get away from it thanks to his lying skills and his parent's power.

He always get what he wants no matter what.

When his parents died, Jimin turns crazier. He kills for fun and also to release stress.

When Jimin lay his eyes on Taehyung he decided to make the boy his.

With money and Fame he can do anything. Including owning the hotel and get Taehyung's room key.

Jimin smirk and run his finger to Taehyung's hair.

He brush his finger on Taehyung's lips. He start to hover above Taehyung. His knees on each side of Taehyung's waist.

He start to kiss Taehyung's alluring pink lips.

Taehyung open his eyes and was shocked to see that someone is kissing him.

He bit his lip and prepare to scream but Jimin stop him by closing his mouth.

Jimin's lips is bleeding. He is mad. Really mad.

"I think it's time for you to go back to sleep kitten.. "

He whisper and put a napkin on Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung tried to fight but failed as his eyes close again.

_________________________________

Taehyung open his eyes. He looks around him and tried to move. The room is pitch black that Taehyung couldn't see anything.

His hand is tied. His mouth is gagged.

"Wake up already..?"

A sickly sweet voice was heard and Taehyung quickly look at the voice's direction.

There he saw a man with a smile on his lips. His eyes held a dangerous glint.

"Mhh!"

Taehyung tried to say something but the gag makes him unable to speak.

Jimin notice that Taehyung is trying to say something and went closer to Taehyung.

He remove the gag and Taehyung instantly scream.

"You can scream all you want kitten but nobody can help you.. "

Taehyung continues to scream for help and stop when his throat hurt.

He sobs loudly and tears stream down his face like a river.

"Aww. You look so cute when you cry. It's a shame that your member are not here to see this.. "

Jimin said with a fake pout. Taehyung's head snap up.

"You don't do anything to them right?"

Taehyung ask. He sound really desperate.

"Hmm. Maybe I do.. Maybe I don't.. "

Jimin said teasingly. Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Why don't you see for yourself. "

Jimin turn on the Television. The first thing Taehyung saw is a reporter.

"- and Jeon Jungkook of bts are brutally murdered at a famous hotel. Their body are full of bullets wound and cuts. Yoongi or suga of bts had the most brutal death. He is sliced and is believed to bleed until he died. He is also burned.  They are also beaten badly. Namj-"

Jimin turn of the television with a smirk.

"I don't think you want to watch it anymore."

Taehyung is now fully sobbing. He can't believe that his member, his second family had died.

Jimin grab Taehyung's chin and smile.
"Don't worry.. I will never leave you Taehyung.. "

Taehyung shook his head violently.

"You're a monster! I hate you!"

He scream loudly. Jimin's smile widen and he whisper to Taehyung.

"Oh I am baby.. And I will make you mine and only mine.. You can hate me if you want but you will never can run away from me.. "

___________________________________

(a/n) I tried my best.. Thank you for the votes. And good jobs armies you make a new record!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥