Taehyung birthday special ( part one )

Pairings : tae x bts

Contains : fluff

Bts love Taehyung. To them he was like the moon and stars that shine the brightest in their darkest and loneliest night.

_____________________________________

Third Person P. O. V

Jeongguk

Jeongguk stared at his hyung who was smiling widely while playing with Jimin and Hoseok.

Taehyung have always been his favourite hyung. Don't tell the others but he doubted they will get jealous anyway since they were not any different than him.

Jeongguk loved Taehyung. Maybe more than a friend. He loved everything his hyung do.

He admired his hyung. He wondered how can anyone can be this pure. This beautiful.

Jeongguk admired him but that doesn't mean he wanted to be like him. Instead he wanted to protect him. To make him his.

He noticed how Taehyung grew up to be more beautiful. More fragile. Maybe even feminine.

Jeongguk felt the need to protect him when he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung played an important part in his live. Well, Namjoon too of course. But Namjoon was more like his idol. The one who he wanted to be like.

But Taehyung..  Taehyung was different. When he first joined bangtan. Taehyung was the one who approached him.

He could said that he think Taehyung was his soulmate. His best friend. While the other acted like a mom or dad figure, taking care of him and all that.

Taehyung instead played with him. Become his friend. He was more comfortable with Taehyung.

Taehyung was the one who make him opened up. Who cheered him up. Who make the once overly shy boy turned into what he was now.

The other helped too. But Taehyung just had more impact and was more important to him.

So he wanted to protect him and love him. Just like Taehyung used to do when he was young and immature.

He wanted to grow strong and mature so that his hyung can lean on him and trust Jeongguk to protect him.

" Ggukie! "

Jeongguk was cut off from his thoughts and smiled at the giggling boy who was hugging him.

" What is it hyung? "

Jeongguk smiled when Taehyung tighten his hug around him.

" Nothing just wanted a hug. "

Taehyung mumbled and buried his head in the crook of Jeongguk's neck. Jeongguk wrapped his strong arms around Taehyung's waist.

He smiled while looking down at his Taehyung hyung ignoring the obvious stare that his hyungs gave him.

No words can describe how much Jeongguk love Taehyung.

He will love Taehyung forever- he make sure he will love Taehyung forever. No one can change his mind.

He will love Taehyung and cherish him. Today, tomorrow and even in the next live.

He will love Taehyung for eternity.

__________________________________

Jimin

Jimin could said in confidence and without hesitation that he love Taehyung more than anything.

He could said that Taehyung was his soulmate. His happiness. His baby. His world.

Jimin was a possessive man. They all were possessive and protective when it come to Taehyung.

They can't stand seeing the usual smiling and happy go lucky boy crying or sad.

They all had soft spot for him even Yoongi.

Jimin love everything about Taehyung. To him everything he do and anything he said was perfect.

To him Taehyung was priceless. No one could replace him.

Taehyung was Jimin's favourite person in the world and will always be.

He was with Taehyung more than anyone. He was the one who listened to Taehyung. Who Taehyung searched for and called for. Who Taehyung would seek for when he was sad and have a nightmare.

To say, Jimin was proud was correct. He was beyond happy that Taehyung was with him. That Taehyung trusted him.

Jimin was not a religious person. But he thank any God out there for giving him the opportunity to be with Taehyung.

Jimin love Taehyung as much as Taehyung does. Maybe even more.

" Taehyung ah.. "

Jimin called out. His breath hitched when his eyes locked with Taehyung. He could stared at those beautiful big brown innocent eyes for eternity.

To him Taehyung was pure and kind like an angel. Jimin won't let anyone stain him. He would rather get stained instead of Taehyung.

" Jiminie? "

Taehyung cutely said while waving his hand in front of Jimin. Jimin blinked and smiled.

" What is it? "

Taehyung asked while tilting his head to the side.

" Nothing. Just wanted to say that I love you.. "

Taehyung blushed. His pretty cheek tainted pink. He covered his face with his sweater paws shyly.

Jimin's heart beat quickened. He looked lovingly at the shy blushing boy in front of him.

For a second, Jimin almost really believed that Taehyung was an angel. Send from above as a gift. A pretty innocent lost angel.

Jimin would gladly be a demon hiding in the shadow protecting the angel from everything that would harm him.

__________________________________

(a/n) sorry I'm late. Part two will be published soon. I'm still writing it