out of control

Pairings : vkook, slight taegi

Contains : sad, angst, blood

Which Jungkook is bipolar and psychopath and Taehyung is his kind and pretty little boy

---------------------------------------------------

Taehyung wince in pain when his back hit the wall of the empty corridor. Yoongi grab Taehyung's chin and force him to look at him.

Taehyung tried to push Yoongi away.  Yoongi grab both taehyung's hand with his left hand and pin him.

"S-stop... You a-are hurting me h-hyung" Taehyung plead. He look at Yoongi in fear. Not fear of Yoongi but he fears that one of Jungkook's spy will see them and report them to Jungkook.

Although Yoongi always hurting him, he don't want yoongi to get hurt. He don't want anyone to get hurt because of him.

Yoongi only smirk and get closer. Taehyung could feel Yoongi's breath on his face . Soon, Taehyung felt soft lips against his. His eyes widen when he realized that Yoongi had kiss him.

Click!

As soon as Taehyung heard someone take a picture he quickly push Yoongi away.

"Im s-sorry" Taehyung said. He started to panic and look around. Yoongi opens his mouth to yell at Taehyung.
But before he could even utter a word Taehyung had already run away.

---------------------------------------------------

Taehyung runs to the toilet. He wash his face. He try to calm himself. 'Maybe it's just my imagination.. ' Taehyung thought.

He stay there for a few minutes and walks to his class when he heard the school bell rings.

After school,

Taehyung doesn't waste anytime and quickly went home. He enter his house hesitantly. Afraid that Jungkook knows that Yoongi had kiss him.

He close the door house and almost scream when a voice startled him.

"Welcome home"

Taehyung slowly turns his head to see Jungkook standing behind him. He lower his head as soon as his eyes meets Jungkook's.

Jungkook let out a dark chuckle that makes Taehyung's heart beat faster. Jungkook walks toward Taehyung making the poor boy flinch. 

Usually Taehyung would feel safe around Jungkook but now he feel nothing but fear.

"Do you know what you did wrong? "

Taehyung stay silent to afraid to even utter a word.

"ANSWER ME! "

Jungkook shout making Taehyung jump a bit.

"I-im s-sorry.." Taehyung said. His small body shake in fear.

Jungkook grab Taehyung's hand and drag him to their room. He push Taehyung on the bed and hover above him.

"You are mine only" Jungkook growl out. His eyes darken.

Taehyung's body shake uncontrollably because of fear. He knows that Jungkook's second personality had comes out. He live long enough with Jungkook to know the who is who just by looking at jungkook's eyes.

The real Jungkook's eyes are gentle and full of emotion. While the other Jungkook's eyes are emotionless and cruel.

The other reason why Taehyung knows that the person above him is not Jungkook is because of the cruel smile on his face.

Jungkook started to choke Taehyung. Taehyung gasp and tried to breath. He desperately try to Yank off Jungkook's hand around his neck.

Soon, when Jungkook felt Taehyung's body goes limp under him and his eyes are closing,  jungkook stop choking Taehyung.

Taehyung take a deep breath. His heart beat fast. Taehyung wince in pain when he felt something sharp cutting his skin.

His eyes widen when he saw Jungkook holding a knife. He could see Jungkook's sadistic smile widen every time Taehyung yelps in pain.

When Taehyung tried to push Jungkook away, Jungkook tied his hands with a rope tightly.

Jungkook started to form words on Taehyung collarbone. Taehyung's blood dripping down his skin to the white sheet.

Jungkook smiles in satisfaction when he finish writing the words using a knife as a pen and Taehyung's skin as paper.

He force Taehyung to sit up and makes him face a big mirror that attached to the wall. He untied the rope that are bruising Taehyung's wrist.

JEON'S

Are the words that are on Taehyung's collarbone. Visible to anyone. Taehyung felt his tears streaming down his face faster then ever.

Jungkook holds Taehyung's waist tightly and smiles. He kiss Taehyung's tears stained cheek.

He looks at Taehyung's face. His smile turns into a frown when he saw Taehyung is not smiling.

"Why are you not smiling? " Jungkook pout. He touch Taehyung's face and started to draw a line with his blood smeared hand on each side of Taehyung's lips making he looks like he is smiling.

"There you go. You looks so beautiful when you smile tae! " Jungkook giggle like a child and hug Taehyung tightly.

"I'm sorry for hurting you.. " Jungkook whisper and burried his face on Taehyung's neck.

"I know"

"I love you so much" Jungkook whisper once again and falls asleep on Taehyung's arms.

"I-i know "

Taehyung chocked out and hug Jungkook back.

Taehyung knows that their relationship are toxic.

He knows that Jungkook's mind are fuck up

He knows that Jungkook are a psychopath that likes to kill people.

He knows that Jungkook's love for him is not normal.

He hates himself for loving Jungkook.

He hates himself for always forgiving Jungkook.

He hates himself for not running away every time Jungkook give him the chance to run.

He hates himself for caring about Jungkook's well being.

But what can he do,

He is just too in love with Jungkook

---------------------------------------------------

(A/n) inspired by Harley Quinn and Joker. I don't know why but I love their toxic relationship. And I know it will be better with smut but I don't know how to write smut.