Pain

Pairings : vmin

Contains : abuse, fluff, olderkook

Which Taehyung had a really bad past to the point that he thinks that beating him would make people happy

_________________________________

Jungkook open the door of his house and sit on the living room's couch. He is so damn tired.

His company is having some problems. Taehyung woke up hearing the door opened. He went out of his and Jungkook's bedroom.

"Jungkook..?" Taehyung sleepily ask. Jungkook didn't answer him. He is massaging his forehead.

Taehyung sit beside him and hold Jungkook's hand.

"Are you okay?"

Taehyung ask worriedly. Jungkook feel his head is gonna explode he snatch his hand away from Taehyung and force smile.

"I'm fine tae.. "

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"You sure?"

"Yes. So can you leave me alone?"

Jungkook is losing patience. He clench his fist.

"Do you want me to give you an-"

"I SAID I'M FINE TAE"

Jungkook accidentally shout. He slam his fist on the table.  Taehyung flinch. His body shivering uncontrollably.

Jungkook know well that he cannot shout or do something violent in front of or at Taehyung. Taehyung had a really bad past. And anything that involves violence will trigger his memory.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I didn't meant to shout at you "

Jungkook said realizing his mistake. Taehyung didn't give him any reaction.

"Tae?"

*Flashback*

Taehyung cough up blood as the man on top of him kick him on the stomach.

No matter how much he beg them to stop they just won't.

He hug his knees and accepts
The beating that his so called parent give him.

He sees them laugh and smile at his pathetic state. That is the only time taehyung got to see them smile.

They only smile or laugh when they beat him up. Taehyung loves to see his parent smile so he endure the pain.

He loves to make people happy even if he will get hurt. That's why he never fight them.

It's crazy right? They abuse him but Taehyung still love them. Taehyung still want to see them to be happy.

If beating him would make them happy, then he will gladly sacrifice himself.

Taehyung always had a broken bones. Body full of red and purple marks. They never treat his wounds.

Still he loves them. He had a small hopes in him. Maybe if he let them beat him until they are satisfied maybe they will finally love him?

But that never happen. They became bored and kick Taehyung out.

Luckily, Taehyung meet Jungkook. Jungkook take care of him and protect him.

He never hurt him. He show him what love is. Taehyung love and trust Jungkook more than anything

*end of flashback*

Taehyung kneel in front of Jungkook, surprising the older.

"T-Tae.. What are you doing?"

Tears is streaming down his face as he kneel down. He close his eyes.

"Beat me Jungkook. I'm sorry for being bad and inconsiderate. I promise I will be good. "

Jungkook widen his eyes at what Taehyung said. His heart broke hearing those words coming from the broken boy.

Jungkook want to fix him. To shower him with love. But now he is the one who broke the boy.

"Tae.. Look at me. "

"I'm sorry.. Please beat me. If that will make you happy that do it. I promise I will be quiet.. "

"Tae. I said look at me"

Jungkook deepen his voice. Taehyung gulped down his saliva and look up.

Jungkook crouch down in front of Taehyung and hug the boy.

Taehyung is confused. Why is Jungkook hugging him? He should beat him. Taehyung made him mad.

Jungkook feel his tears rolls down his cheek.

"I don't want to beat you tae.. I don't want to hurt you.. "

"But why?"

Jungkook tighten his hug.

"Cause you're the most important and precious thing in my life. I don't want to hurt someone that I love "

Taehyung clench his fist on Jungkook's shirt. This is the first time someone say that to him.

"Really? You love me?"

"yes.. Really.. I love you more than anything "

Taehyung start to cry. Real hard.

"T-thank you.. I love you too Jungkook"

Taehyung cried in Jungkook's arm. Jungkook put the boy on his lap and let younger cry as much as he want.

"Promise me you won't said that again"

Taehyung nodded. Jungkook kiss his forehead.

"Words princess.. "

Taehyung snuggle closer to Jungkook.
He shows his pinky and intertwine it with Jungkook's pinky.

"I promise "

Jungkook smile. He carry Taehyung bridal style.

"Let's sleep. "

He lay Taehyung gently on the bed and lay beside him. Automatically Taehyung wrap his arms around Jungkook and Jungkook did the same.

"Goodnight kookie"

"Goodnight baby"

Jungkook whisper back and stare at his world sleeping peacefully in his arms