Robot pt 3 [ SM ]

Pairings : vkook, slight taejin

Contains : robotkook, killing, possessive kook, fluff at first, disturbing scene

Which Jeongguk's obsession for his owner is just too much.

____________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

" Taehyungie baby "

Seokjin cooed. He pulled Taehyung into his embrace. Taehyung giggled shyly. His cheek turned crimson red.

" I miss you Jin-hyung.. "

Taehyung muttered under his breath. His eyes glued on his shoes unable to look at his crush.

Seokjin smiled looking at the younger with eyes full of love. He had always adored the younger.

The younger never fail to make him felt so warm inside. Taehyung's warm hugs and his doe eyes that seems to be filled with thousands of stars would never fail to make Seokjin happy.

Seokjin could stare at Taehyung forever. He enjoyed seeing the younger squirmed under his gaze or the way he stumbled into his words when Seokjin grabbed his hand.

Taehyung will turn into a stuttering mess and his face will turn completely red. He will try to avert his gaze from Seokjin's and will bit down his lips unconsciously.

Oh how Seokjin love that look on him.

" Hyung? "

Taehyung called him out, eyes filled with worries as he grasped Seokjin's hand. Seokjin smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

" Yes baby.. "

Taehyung's eyes widened at the pet name. His face heated up and he felt like fainting.

' oh my god he called me baby. BABY. I could die in peace now '

Taehyung felt his heart beat quickened. He tried to hide his red face but Seokjin grabbed his hand.

" Don't hide your beautiful face tae.. "

Seokjin whispered as he leaned closer. Taehyung could felt Seokjin's hot breath on his face.

' he breath smelled like mint. oH My GOd. I bet his lips tasted like fucking strawberry '

If before Taehyung felt like fainting, now he felt like he just exploded and died.

While they were having their sweet moment, a robot was watching them from a long distance, with his jaw and fist clenched tightly.

His eyes were changing from red to black and his smile was obviously fake.

He really wants to rip Seokjin off Taehyung and kept Taehyung to himself.

But he have to wait. For the right moment.

Seokjin smiled and pulled Taehyung's chin up with his fingers. Taehyung looked at him in confusion.

" H-hyung? "

He stuttered out. Seokjin pressed his lips against Taehyung's forehead and Taehyung froze.

Jeongguk's lips twitched. He watched them with a murderous glare.

He will definitely get rid of Seokjin tonight.

__________________________________

" Tae.. It's time to sleep.. "

Jeongguk said with a smile. Taehyung looked away from the television and looked at Jeongguk.

" Can't I stay up tonight? "

Taehyung asked. His lips forming a pout. Jeongguk shook his head.

" you know you can't. "

Taehyung sighed. He turned the television off and walked to his room, Jeongguk following him from behind.

Taehyung laid on his bed and Jeongguk put his blanket on him.

" Night ggukie "

Taehyung mumbled. Jeongguk kissed his forehead gently.

" goodnight tae.. "

Jeongguk left his room and went downstairs. The house was quiet. It has been like this for over 1 year.

Taehyung's parent had died two years ago. Their body was found burned and buried at the forest.

Jeongguk can't say that it wasn't part of his fault.

Jeongguk looked at the frame on the wall. Taehyung's parents were both smiling widely.

Jeongguk smirked.

He still remembered what he did to them vividly.

Taehyung's parent found out about his obsession and before they could do anything Jeongguk had made sure that they were buried sixth feet under.

Jeongguk still remember the feeling of ecstasy when Taehyung's father head was crushed beneath his feet.

He still remember how he screamed in pain each time Jeongguk sliced his skin.

Jeongguk loved it when someone scream in pain because of him.

It just made him felt excited. He wondered how high they could scream because of him.

And when they begged or when they looked at him with fear, Jeongguk felt so powerful.

When he was finished with them, every part of his body was covered in blood.

He really missed the feeling of blood on him.

It has been two years since Jeongguk last killed and now he wondered how loud Seokjin could scream and how long he will last when Jeongguk torture him.

Jeongguk gripped the knife tightly and slammed it on a photo of seokjin.

" Taehyung is mine alone "

_____________________________________

(a/n) this took longer than I though
Pt 4 is the last one I promise