cheater [ rewrite ]

Pairings : Taegi, vmin

Contains : angst , sad

In Which Yoongi is cheating behind Taehyung's back.

----------------------------------------------------

Third Person P. O. V

How Taehyung and Yoongi meet was cliche. Like a storybook that you often read.

They met when it was raining. It was dark that day.

Taehyung was just walking around aimlessly. He was looking down not paying attention to his surrounding.

He bumped into someone. He could hear the person cursing. He looked up to apologize but froze when he see the man.

It was cliche really.

His heart stop beating at the sight of Yoongi. Pale white skin, bleached hair, piercing gaze and plump red lips.

Taehyung believe it was love at the first sight.

They keep in touch since then. Taehyung learned that Yoongi was a underground rapper. He learned that Yoongi was an orphan and he never had been loved before.

Two years had passed, Taehyung was still in love with Yoongi.

He cried in happiness when Yoongi confessed to him.

After three years, Taehyung noticed that Yoongi have been avoiding him.

Jimin have warned him about Yoongi. But Taehyung didn't listen. He didn't want to believe.

Taehyung knew that their relationship won't last long. But he was still trying to keep their relationship.

He tried to be understanding. He tried to be the perfect boyfriend so Yoongi won't leave him.

He knew that Yoongi had fall out of love a long time ago. He knew when he saw how the spark had left Yoongi's eyes.

____________________________________

Jimin was Taehyung's best friend. They were inseparable. They loved each other.

The difference was they love each other differently.

Taehyung see Jimin as a friend. As a family.

But Jimin see him more than a friend.

If Taehyung's heart beat for Yoongi then Jimin's beat for Taehyung.

Jimin found love, warm and comfort in Taehyung.

Jimin noticed that Yoongi had change. He was no longer in love. And what make Jimin furious was that he didn't even tried to hide it.

Jimin noticed how Taehyung was suffering. Jimin wished that he was with Taehyung instead.

He would loved Taehyung more than anyone could.

His heart broke when he saw Taehyung crying. He knew the boy was beyond fixed.

It hurt him when he saw how desperate Taehyung was, trying to save his relationship. To make Yoongi fall in love again.