First time [M]

Pairings : vmin

Contains : smut, fluff, first time, fisting riding

Which Taehyung is a virgin and is ready to have his first time with Jimin.

____________________________________

Third person P. O. V

Taehyung and Jimin are having a date. Taehyung had made a decision to ask Jimin to take his virginity.

Jimin had always be understanding amd patient. He never force Taehyung to do something that he didn't like or touch him in inappropriate way.

After their date, they went to Jimin's house. Taehyung and Jimin lay on Jimin's bed.

Jimin play with Taehyung's hair while Taehyung try to be brave and tell Jimin.

"Jiminie hyung.. "

Jimin hum signalling Taehyung to continue. Taehyung sit up and look down, his face red like strawberry.

" I'm am ready " Taehyung said. He keep his head down.

It took Jimin some times to understand what Taehyung mean. Once he knew what Taehyung mean, he sit up and grab Taehyung's chin to make the boy look at him.

"Are you sure?" He ask.

Taehyung nodded. Jimin suddenly  close their gap and kiss Taehyung.
He start with a sweet innocent kiss but soon it turns into a make out session.

Jimin push Taehyung on the bed gently so now he is on top Taehyung.

He pulls out and take off Taehyung's shirt. He lick his lips when he see Taehyung's sinful tan skin.

This is not Jimin's first so he have more experience. He knows that he have to be gentle since Taehyung is a virgin.

He kiss Taehyung's neck and start to suck his neck. Taehyung moans and that is the most beautiful sounds that Jimin ever heard.

He kiss down Taehyung's neck to his nipple. He suck the younger's nipple and his hand taking off Taehyung's pants.

"Ah! Jimin!"

Taehyung moan. He slightly shiver when he felt Jimin's cold hand touching his exposed thigh.

His clothes are now on the floor and he is completely naked. Jimin continues to lick and suck his body, marking him as his.

Jimin pulls out and took off his clothes. He took a lube from the nightstand and lube his finger. He circle Taehyung's hole with one of his finger.

"Mhh~"

Taehyung flinch when he feels something wet and cold touch his entrance.

Jimin push his finger in and Taehyung moans. Jimin notice Taehyung's pained look and give Taehyung a teddy bear for the boy to hold on.

Taehyung hug the teddy bear and buried his face on the teddy bear. He moan when Jimin start to push his finger in and out.

Jimin added another finger and his pace increased. It was such a cute sight to see.

Taehyung look so cute with his eyes closed and his face is beet red. He is hugging the teddy bear and trying to suppress his moan. To Jimin Taehyung look so fucking adorable and sexy at the same time.

Jimin put another finger and another until his fist is now inside Taehyung.
He pulls his fist in and out of Taehyung.

"Ah! Ah!"

Taehyung moan with each thrust Jimin give him. Jimin took out his fist and replace it with his dick that is bigger than his fist.

"Jimin! Ah! You're so big!"

Taehyung moan. Jimin start to gently thrust. He groan because of his tight Taehyung feel around him.

"You're so tight baby.. "

His pace quicken and now he is fucking Taehyung so fast and rough.

Taehyung cum and so does Jimin but he didn't stop thrusting in and out of Taehyung.

"Jimin..! Please! Let ah! "

Jimin notice that Taehyung is trying to say something and stop thrusting.

"Can I.. Ride you...?"

Taehyung shyly ask and Jimin cooed at his cuteness.

"Of course you can Tae.. "

Jimin pulls out and lay on the bed. Taehyung sit up and slowly push Jimin's length in his hole.

He moan and start to jump on Jimin's dick. Jimin groan at the sight in front of him.

The way his dick disappeared on Taehyung's tight hole. Taehyung look so pretty right now.

Taehyung's pace start to slow down and Jimin help him by thrusting in Taehyung while Taehyung continue to ride him.

Taehyung soon come with a moan but Jimin still did not come. He flip Taehyung on his four and start to fuck the younger again.

"Ah! Ah!"

Taehyung continue to moan. Jimin soon cum in him and pulls out. Taehyung also cum for the nth time.

Jimin lay beside Taehyung and hug his waist. He kiss Taehyung's sweaty shoulder.

Taehyung feel so tired that he just falls asleep. It is too much for a Virgin like him.

Jimin smile and buried his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck. He plant sweet small kisses on his neck.

"I love you tae.. "

_____________________________________

(a/n) I hope you like this. I'll try to write more smut in the future. I swear almost all of my chapters end with  love you. Very original