Until death do us part

Pairings : taegi

Contains : characters death, really short, suicide

Which Taehyung and Yoongi are willing to do anything as long as they can be  together

__________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

" Yoongi-hyung... "

Taehyung whispered out softly. Yoongi looked at him with a smile adorning his face.

He had eye bags under his eyes and his eyes looked almost lifeless but his smile was brighter than ever when he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung's heart ached painfully in his chest. He smiled despite the tears running down his face. His grip on Yoongi's hand tightened.

He will finally get to be with his precious Yoongi.

" Are you ready Tae? "

Yoongi asked. The cold wind of Seoul brushed against his cheek. Taehyung nodded.

He was always ready. As long as he was with Yoongi he will always ready.

Yoongi kissed his lips gently before pulling away with a small smile.

Taehyung looked down, his reflection stared back at him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

" I love you hyung.. "

" I love you too baby.. "

And jump.

It was cold.

It was dark.

Taehyung couldn't breath, see or feel anything

He opened his eyes. He was alone. So so alone.

Taehyung tried to yell but his voice won't come out.

But then he felt warm on his left hand.

Yoongi...

Taehyung then saw light. It was so blinding that he forced his eyes shut.

" Taehyungie "

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open. Tears of joy filled his eyes.

" Hyung! "

Taehyung hugged his hyung tightly.
Yoongi hugged him back. He chuckled.

" We did it Tae. We are finally together.

Forever "

_________________________________

( a/n ) I want to make it longer but I don't know how to write it. So the plot is simple and kinda similar to peter pan.

Yoongi and Tae couldn't be together so they commit suicide by drowning. They love each other so much that they would rather die than part ways. So they do exactly that.

Hope this is not too confusing.