Date

Requested by : that_edgirl

Pairings : taekook

Genre : fluff

Which Taehyung and Jeongguk are finally going on a date together after not seeing eachother for a long time because of work

( I change the ending. I'm so sorry I didn't realise it. Hope you like it though )

_______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung stared out of his class's window in boredom. It was almost spring and the flower was starting to bloom.

It was a truly beautiful sight. Usually Taehyung would smile at the sight of beautiful blooming flowers but a permanent frown was on his face instead of his beautiful box-shaped smile.

The reason he was upset was none other than his own boyfriend, Jeon Jeongguk.

He sighed again thinking about the ravenette.

They rarely spent time together. The last time they go out was five months ago. It's hard to see Jeongguk nowadays. Even if they live together Taehyung had only seen Jeongguk two times that week.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were both busy with work that they barely had time to spend with each other. The free time they had, they used it to take a rest.

Taehyung was glad that his school work was finally done. He was finally free from the never ending project. He hoped that he can finally spend time with Jeongguk, but as always Jeongguk declined his offer because of his work.

Taehyung understand. He really do. Jeongguk has a job. An important job and he just couldn't leave his job because of Taehyung.

But Taehyung really missed Jeongguk.

He can't stand another lonely night, alone, without his boyfriend.

Taehyung sighed and instead of continue looking at the blossoming flowers, he looked down at his boring brown-colored desk and stared at it.

His pretty pink lips slowly formed a pout. He cursed Jeongguk out inside his head and use his pen to stab his Jeongguk origami.

It was nothing really. The Jeongguk origami looked hideous with holes ( caused by Taehyung himself ) all over it and Taehyung just made it out of boredom and while thinking of Jeongguk.

He never made an origami before. Not even those simple flower and for someone who has never made one, he was pretty damn good at making the Jeongguk origami.

Let's just say that Taehyung discovered another talent of his.

" —g-ssi"

He could hear the teacher's voice but he was too deep in thought to even care what the teacher has been saying. Which was a mistake because it'd be bad for his grade but he just can't bring himself to care.

The teacher's voice died down in the background along with all of the other students as Taehyung wallowed in his self pity.

He furiously stabbed the paper as if it had greatly offended him. His mind canting the word 'die' repeatedly.

' Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die—'

" Kim Taehyung-ssi! "

Taehyung flinched and almost jumped out of his seat as his teacher yelled out his name. He quickly regained his posture.

He looked up and met his teacher's eyes. The older looked annoyed and Taehyung's face turned red because of embarrassment when he realized that everyone was staring at him.