Angel and demon part 2

Requested by IdIotAuThoRnIm

Pairings : Taegi

Contains : fluff

Which Taehyung and Yoongi meet again both as human and without any memories of their past life.

____________________________________

Third Person P. O. V

"Yoongi.. "

Taehyung whispered as he stared at the ring.

It's been a hundred years since Yoongi left him. Since then, Taehyung never felt the same.

He felt numb. He could no longer felt emotion.

He had lost his ability to smile. His wing's color started to turn darker.

He was just like an empty vessel without any soul. An empty doll.

The other angel had noticed this. But they never bother to ask him. Except his friends of course.

Jimin would always visit him. Since he couldn't do any duty anymore, he always stay at his house. Taehyung would never call the house his home. Because his home was where yoongi was.

Jungkook too would come and try to cheer him up. Same goes with Hoseok.
Taehyung felt guilty. His friends had tried their best to cheer him up. He tried to be happy. He really tried but he just can't be happy.

Days by days his condition got worse. He had turn even paler. He got an eye bag because he couldn't sleep.

Everytime he close his eyes, he would see Yoongi. Dying over and over again. Yoongi would scream at him. Begging Taehyung to save him. And blaming him for his death.

"Tae?"

"Hmm?"

Taehyung hum looking up at Jimin. He was laying on Jimin's lap while the angel play with his hair.

"Could you tell me what's wrong?"

Taehyung just fake a smile. It's okay he only had to lie like always.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm okay. Everything is okay. "

White lies come out smoothly from his mouth. He bit his lips when he felt like someone is chocking him. But it doesn't really hurt. Maybe because he was use to it.

Angel cannot lie. Or they will suffer the consequences. Even white lies. But the punishment for telling white lies is lesser than other lies.

Jimin frown. He stopped playing with Taehyung's hair.

"You're lying.. "

Jimin whisper loud enough for taehyung to hear.  Taehyung look away.

"It's really nothing.. "

Jimin sigh.

"It's because of Yoongi right?"

Taehyung flinch hearing the name.
He stay silent. Jimin gently turn Taehyung head toward him. He look at Taehyung in the eyes.

"I know Taehyung.. Since he gone you had been acting strangely. I saw that ring too. "

"It just.. I don't know Jimin it hurt.. "

Taehyung whisper brokenly. Jimin's gaze soften.

"I know... "

Jimin kiss Taehyung's forehead. He pet Taehyung's head.

"Just don't do anything stupid ok.. "

Taehyung only nodded. After a while, Jimin leave Taehyung because he had work to do.

Taehyung look at Jimin sadly. He watch the boy fly away.

"I'm sorry.. "

____________________________________

"Jin hyung! There's letter for you!"

Jin look behind him and smile when he saw Jungkook. He grab the letter and start to read it.

He stay frozen. His eyes widen every second.

"Jin honey?"

Jin's head snap up hearing Namjoon's voice. His eyes was teary making  Namjoon worry.

"What is it?"

"T-tae.. It's about Tae.. "

Namjoon snatch the letter from Jin's trembling hand and read it.

__________________

Your Highness,

I'm sorry for this letter. I want you to know that when you read this letter that's mean I am no longer alive. I wanted to tell you about Yoongi.

We are actually in love with each other. I know it's forbidden since he's demon and I'm an angel.

We tried to kill this feeling and forget about each other but we always end up looking for each other.

After his death, my life had never been the same. I'm sorry. I just can't do this anymore.

I'm sorry for being selfish. I have fail to be an angel. I have been tainted and broken. And for the last time, goodbye.

Sincerely,
Kim Taehyung

__________________

Namjoon could feel his tears streamed down his face. He had always had a soft spot for Taehyung.

He look at Jin who was crying beside him.

"Joon.. I think I should at least do something for him.. "

___________________________________

(a/n) im sorry. I have been losing my inspiration to write and I feel sick these days. I'll tried harder to update