who? [ rewrite ]

Pairings : taegi

Contains : sad, angst, deaths, rated r cause of Yoongi

Which Taehyung and Yoongi are each other's everything but fate doesn't allow them to be together

---------------------------

Taehyung was Yoongi's first love. Yoongi doesn't know when did he first fall for Taehyung but he just did.

They met when they were 12. Taehyung being the social butterfly he was, decided to best friend the boy who gave a middle finger to anyone who even dared to meet his eyes.

They started of terrible. Like really.  Taehyung had annoyed him to the point that he punched Taehyung so hard that his nose broke.

Yoongi felt guilty of course but he was a 12 years old hormonal teenager who was going through puberty. He was supposed to be the bad boy and bad boy doesn't apologize.

Bad boy also doesn't gave a boy he punched candies so Yoongi totally doesn't do that.  He swore.

But Taehyung still talked to him like nothing had happened and somehow Yoongi started to talk to him too and then before he knew it, they were best friends.

It was all shit and giggles and suddenly he found himself in love.

And he realized it at the most painful and worst moment possible.

The day he knew Taehyung was going to die.

Fuck—of course he just had to be that oblivious. Of fucking course.

He just had to realise he was in love when Taehyung was literally dying in his arms. When he was covered with Taehyung's blood.

How did things end up with this? He doesn't know. But he does know that it was his fucking fault. His first love is going to die because of him. Just great.

The day started off great and ordinary — Yoongi hoped it stays that way but nope. God decided to fuck with him sideways.

They were walking on the sidewalk. Giggling and laughing. They were planning to go to Taehyung's favourite restaurant, Yoongi was planning to treat him because Taehyung was accepted to his dream University.

Everything is merry until Yoongi pushed Taehyung too hard and the boy stumbled and fall on the ground and no it wasn't on the busy road.

Taehyung had laughed and Yoongi was about to help him up and he heard the horn. He looked up to see a car — a fucking car speeding toward them and then he found himself on the ground, away from the car.

Taehyung had just pushed him.

And the said boy was laying on his own pool of blood a few feet away from Yoongi.

And for the first time ever, Yoongi was afraid. No, he was terrified. He tasted the tears before he could feel they came.

And then he was running.

He could feel his knees bleeding, he could hear the sirens, he could hear the screaming but everything was so blurry.

He could only see Taehyung, could only feel him.

Why is Taehyung not waking up? Why couldn't he hear his heartbeat?

whywhywhywhy—why isn't it him instead?

And then he could feel his throat hurting— he was screaming, could hear his own heart beating but he couldn't breath fuckfuckfuck— he was panicking.