Nine tails fox

Requested by : Vtaepanda  

Pairings : taegum (taehyungxbogum)

Contains : fluff,

Which Taehyung made a promise with a nine tails fox when he was five.

---------------------------------------------------

A five years old Taehyung played in the forest with his older brother, Jin and friend, Jimin.

He giggle happily while chasing a butterfly. Jin and jimin smiled while they watched Taehyung. They walked behind the boy.

Taehyung chase the butterfly without looking and tripped over a rock. He fell down face first on the ground.

Taehyung slowly stood up. He bit his lips to stop himself from crying. His big doe eyes watered as tears threatening to comes out. His small hand fisted his over-sized baby blue shirt.

Jin and Jimin mentally cooed at the cute boy. A tear rolls down Taehyung's face followed by others. Taehyung started to cry loudly.

Jin and Jimin rushed to the boy but before they could reach him a man pick the boy up.

"Stop crying tae.. " the man said. Taehyung looks at the man face and quickly hug the man. He snuggled against the man's neck. He fisted the man's shirt.

The man patted Taehyung's back as the boy soon calms down. Only soft sobbed could be heard from the boy.

"Namjoon hyung" Taehyung could out and Namjoon replied with a hum.

"Put tae down please? Taetae wants to play" Taehyung ask, still wanted to plays around.

Namjoon chuckle and put him down. Taehyung quickly runs around.
Jin hug his boyfriend and Namjoon hug him back.

Jimin looks at his brother and his friend's brother with a smile. He let out a helped when someone jump on his back .

He glare at the person."Hoseok hyung!  Stop jumping out of nowhere" Jimin scolded Hoseok. The boy just smiled showing his dimple.

"Where's Yoongi hyung and Jungkookie? " Jimin ask. He wonder what's his 12 years old baby brother and his and Hoseok's boyfriend whereabouts.

"He's sleeping as usual and Jungkook are playing games with youngjae and bambam" Hoseok answered.

Jimin nodded. The 14 years old boy smile gently when he imagine a cute Yoongi sleeping with all of his kumamon plushies.

While they are having their own moment, a certain boy cannot be seen near them anymore. Without they knowing, Taehyung had already gone deep in the forest.

--------------------------------------------

Taehyung goes futher deep in the forest. He searched for some beautiful flower to give to his brother and friends.

He was so focused in searching for flowers that he didn't notice that his hyungs were not near him anymore.

Taehyung walked around and found a beautiful rose hidden among the bushes. The rose are a combination of blue and purple . It looks like it's sparkling.

Taehyung plucked out the flowers. He puts the flowers in his small bottle that he brought to catch butterfly and put the bottle in his small bag.

He heard a small noise and follows the sounds. He eyes widen when he saw a big white fox with nine tails laid on the ground with a injured leg.