good enough [ rewrite ][M]

Pairings : Taejin

Contains : sad, fluff, smut, vanilla sex

Which Taehyung think he is not good enough for his boyfriend, Seokjin

---------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P. O. V

Taehyung looked down. His brown hair covering his eyes. He could feel the stare on his back.

He ignored all the whispers and walked faster.

" Tae! "

Taehyung froze hearing the familiar voice. He took a deep breath and turned around, forcing a smile in his face.

" What is it hyung? "

He asked. Seokjin smiled and hugged him like always. But it never fail to make Taehyung's face heated up.

" We are going out today remember? "

Seokjin said. Taehyung nodded. Of course he remembered. Seokjin hold his hand and pecked his cheek.

His ugly chubby cheek and hand.

Taehyung's chest tighten. His smiled wavered a little.

" Baby..? "

Taehyung snapped out of his thought when he heard Seokjin calling him.

" Yes? "

Taehyung smiled although Seokjin could clearly see that his smile doesn't reach his eyes.

" Nothing.. "

_____________________________________

Taehyung's back hit the bed gently. Seokjin hovered above him. Pecking his forehead, lips, cheek and the button of his nose.

Taehyung moaned softly as seokjin sucked his collarbone creating hickeys.

Their clothes slide off their body in matter of second.

" baby.. "

Seokjin whispered as he kissed him. His hand tracing Taehyung's stretch mark.

Taehyung whimpered when seokjin's finger circled his hole.

Seokjin's middle finger slide in slowly. Taehyung gasped when he insert another one.

" P-please.. "

Taehyung pleaded. His eyes half closed.

" Be patient baby.. "

Seokjin whispered. He started to move his finger in and out the brunette, stretching him open.

" Please.. I need you.. "

Taehyung breathed out. Seokjin pulled out his finger and poured some lube on his dick. ( I still don't know what to use )

He slowly and gently slide in feeling Taehyung's tight velvety wall. He groaned when Taehyung clenched around him.

" Relax.. "

Taehyung's breath hitched when Seokjin started to move.

Taehyung like this moment. When he don't have to worry about anything. What people say, what people think.

At this moment, he can finally felt that he was needed. Loved. That he was enough.

Although deep down he knew, he will never be enough.

Tears rolled down Taehyung's cheek as he moaned with each thrust Seokjin make.

" beautiful beautiful beautiful "