Let go

Pairings : taekook

Contains : abuse, soft at first

Which Jungkook won't let go of Taehyung  

___________________________________

Jeongguk laugh softly and wiped off the food from Taehyung's lips. He and Taehyung were having a dinner outside.

It was their anniversary. They had meet for 2 years and a half now and had been together for 2 years.  

Jeongguk treated Taehyung with an insane amount of gift. taehyung feel burdened and wanted to bought Jeongguk a gift too but Jeongguk said it's okay.

He said that he doesn't need a gift since Taehyung was the best gift that he ever had. Taehyung blush at Jeongguk sweet words and hit him jokingly.

Jeongguk watched as Taehyung ate his food. He had finish eating and was waiting for the other boy to finish eating.

Taehyung tried to eat as fast as he can and Jeongguk said it's okay. He love watching Taehyung eat.

He said he staring at Taehyung. Taehyung blush and look down. He ate slower this time.

When he was done eating, Jeongguk took Taehyung to somewhere special. He blindfolded Taehyung and guide him.

When they arrived, Jeongguk finally said that Taehyung could took the blindfold off.

As soon as Taehyung took off the blindfold, he gasp.

The view in front of him was amazing. The sky were full of stars and the sea was so beautiful.

Taehyung had always loved the sea. He wanted to watch the sea with Jeongguk but they never had the chance to.

The best thing was he was there with the one he loved.

Jeongguk was standing in front of him. The moon light shine on him making he look like he was glowing.

Jeongguk smile, he was holding a bouquet of red roses. He gave Taehyung the bouquet and Taehyung took it with a shy smile.

His cheek was bright red. He was sure he was as red as a strawberry at the moment. 

Jeongguk grab Taehyung's free hand. He smile and Taehyung feel his heart stop beating for a second.

"I will never let you go tae.. You are the best thing that happen in my life. "

Jeongguk said. Taehyung smile.

"I won't let you go either.."

___________________________________

Taehyung smile sadly. He play with the red rose in his hand. He was out at the garden of Jeongguk's mansion.

Jeongguk was sitting at the table in the middle of the garden. He was wearing a pair of spectacle. He was currently reading a book.

Taehyung approach him hesitantly. He don't want to ruin Jeongguk's mode at the moment.

"Gguk?"

Jeongguk look up and Taehyung close his eyes in fear that Jeongguk will hit him.

"Yes baby?"

Instead of getting hit, Jeongguk answer him with a smile. Taehyung sigh. He open his eyes and look at the ground.

Taehyung sometimes wondered if Jeongguk had a split personality.

Sometimes he act like a demon and sometimes he was the Jeongguk that Taehyung love. 

Taehyung love when Jeongguk was like this. He was kind and gentle. He treat Taehyung's wounds and kiss him with love.

He didn't hurt him. He didn't call Taehyung names.

Taehyung bit his lips and play with his sleeve of his oversize sweater.

Jeongguk frown when Taehyung didn't said anything. He put down his book.

"What's wrong?"

Jeongguk ask. He try to touch taehyung but in reflect Taehyung move away.

"Love..?"

"J-Jeongguk c-can you.. "

Taehyung paused and Jeongguk wait patiently. Taehyung close his eyes tightly.

"Can y-you please let m-me g-go..?"

Taehyung stuttered out. Jeongguk stay silent. Taehyung gulped down his saliva.

"No. "

Taehyung gasp silently when Jeongguk grab him by the neck.

He wince when Jeongguk push him on the table. Taehyung tried to push Jeongguk away in panic. He can't breath.

"C-can't breath "

Taehyung feel tears streamed down his face. Blood start to pour out from his bandaged hand and neck.

Jeongguk stare down at him with a cold stare.

"Why do you want me to let you go? No one want you. Only me. I am the only one who cares about you. Who love you.. "

Jeongguk said cruelly. Taehyung heart hurt. He know how true Jeongguk's words was.

No one love him. No one need him. No one care about him. He only have Jeongguk.

Taehyung stop resisting. Jeongguk chuckle. He pressed a kiss on Taehyung's lips.

"I told you I won't let you go, remember?"

________________________________

(A/n) This is actually a chapter from my book let go. So a shameless promote I guess? There's more grammar usually the usual because I wrote this last year and just copy paste it.